X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaBull
    started a topic Motorcycle Safety Foundation

Motorcycle Safety Foundation

Many reasons to take the motorcycle Safety Foundations rider courses...main reason is because it make you a better rider.

Heres the link to their site: http://www.msf-usa.org/

I see they are now offering a "Street rider Course 1", what an awesome way to learn

• twowheeladdict
    replied
    Re: Motorcycle Safety Foundation

Plus, you can get a discount on insurance with some insurance complanies. I was taking the advanced course every three years to get a discount on my insurance, but now it is harder to find the course in my area since the base no longer requires it.

Also, if you are a member of ROK (Riders of Kawasaki) you can get a $50 gift card to use at your dealer when you show them your recent MSF card.

Leave a comment:

• Aquar1234
    replied

I took a 2 day course at our local college. All my previous riding was on dirt and trail bikes. It was very informative and makes you realize how many little things you never considered on a street bike.

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied

Excellent idea....always good to hone your skills

Leave a comment:

• ChrisDrouillard
    replied

Signed up for a MSF course today. Figured after more that 20 years since riding thought it might be good idea.

Leave a comment:

• do-over_2010
    replied

And you get to add to your card collection. I found this the other day at the bottom of the fire safe. It was a requirement to ride in Michigan, where I found myself a few weeks after high school and owning a new-to-me Honda Rebel 250. Learned a lot that is still used today wheather on two wheels or four.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Working...
X