Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Close Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Close Call

Some one tried to run me over last week. Don't know where this chick came from. clipped my hiway peg, spun it around. Glad i didn't have it to tight she would have dragged me down and around. Or maybe I was lucky and caught her rear quarter panel. MAde of cheap plastic. it popped it out. my angel was sitting on my shoulder that day.

Re: Close Call

WOOOOOOOOOOOT! Glad you are ok bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
    Bullock
    Former VRA USA National President
    Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
    Crestview, Florida
    2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
    (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Thats too close. Did she even know she hit you or stop?
      Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
      2009 Vulcan Voyager
      V&H Slipons
      Thunder MFG Air Kit
      "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

If she didn't stop, hopefully you reported her license plate to the police. That is 'hit and run' and leaving the scene of an accident.

Comment

glad to hear your ok. you can always get a new footpeg, it's the foot that's hard to replace.

Randy
          07 Classic 1500
          04 Mean Streak 1600
          The destination is merely a by-product of the journey.

Comment

She stopped, Think it scared her more. We talked. It looked as I pull out infornt of her but I could swear I didn't see anyone one coming. I had to push her rear panel back in. She was rather nice.

Comment

First off, I'm glad no one was hurt. It's good that she stopped and glad you handled it without getting into a rage. Sometimes accidents are accidents and both parties can be equally at fault.

Comment

The worst ones are when its only you,came off after going over railway lines, the bells went off just as i was going past them freaked me out so much i grabbed a handfull of front brake and was dumped onto the road doing about 20kph ,broke me collar bone but all i was worried about was the train hittin me bike,got a tin top to help me pick up me bike ,road home then went to hospital 9 weeks off work dam!

Comment

After riding for 3 weeks with a Kiwi from the South Island, I wouldn't have thought anything could have startled you.

Although, the bells in the US are certainly loud enough to startle about anyone. I'd sure hate to be right on the tracks when they go off.

Sorry to hear of the broken collarbone, but sounds like it could have been a lot worse.

Comment

Working...
                  X