Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

pants vs panties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pants vs panties

On his honeymoon, the groom took off his pants, handed them to his bride and said 'Here, try these on.'

She tried them on and said, 'These are too big. They don't fit me.'

He said, 'That's right. I wear the pants in this family. Don't forget that.'

So the bride took off her panties and handed them to the groom and said, 'Here, you try on my panties.

He said, 'I can't get into your panties !'

She said, 'That's right. And, if you don't change your smart-ass attitude, you never will.'
    sigpic

Re: pants vs panties

You're slipping, this definitely belongs in the bad joke thread.
    Bob Howley "ICE CUBE"
    2007 VN900 CUSTOM
    2020 1700 VOYAGER

Comment

OOOOoooo so true. ! hahahahaha
      Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

Didn't take him long to learn his first lesson!
        Randy - aka racinfan101
        Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
        2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
        2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Originally posted by Racinfan101 View Post
          Didn't take him long to learn his first lesson!
          And a long-lasting one, too!
          San Diego Vulcan Riders 1-24
          https://sdvra.com
          • 2002 VN1500P Mean Streak
          • 2006 VN1600B Mean Streak
          • 2013 VN1700J Vaquero

Comment

Hopefully he told her that there are other panties to get into if she wasn't so inclined. You have to set the tone for the rest of the marriage, while it lasts. LOL!
            '18 Road Glide Special, '18 Moto Guzzi V7III Carbon, '75 KT250 Trials.

Comment

brave man.. and then you find out that half of every thing you have is "she gets the gold in the mine shaft , you just get the shaft" and "your house is now her house and you still pay for it.. " been down this road two time now.... 3rd time is the charm.
              Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

Originally posted by ggale View Post
                brave man.. and then you find out that half of every thing you have is "she gets the gold in the mine shaft , you just get the shaft" and "your house is now her house and you still pay for it.. " been down this road two time now.... 3rd time is the charm.
                Just passed 29 years, plus 6 years of dating in school. Keep the power, but treat her like the precious person she is. Give up the power and be ruled into your grave.

Comment

Power? Rule? What do you guys have? Marriages or dictatorships? Rick and I are heading toward our 30th anniversary. The keys are respect, laughter, and friendship. Cherish your spouses for the treasures that they are. Treat them like gold and be worthy of the same treatment. Leave the pants and panties out of it - leaving them off helps, too!
                  Patty Martin
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pmar1 View Post
                    Power? Rule? What do you guys have? Marriages or dictatorships? Rick and I are heading toward our 30th anniversary. The keys are respect, laughter, and friendship. Cherish your spouses for the treasures that they are. Treat them like gold and be worthy of the same treatment. Leave the pants and panties out of it - leaving them off helps, too!
                    Just playing along with the joke Patty.

This is how I believe a man should treat his wife, and what I aspire to do.

http://www.wikihow.com/Love-Your-Wif...g-to-the-Bible

The joke is emasculating to men. Men are supposed to be strong.

Comment

Originally posted by twowheeladdict View Post
                      Just playing along with the joke Patty.
                      Uh, yea, I get the joke.
                      Patty Martin
                      sigpic

Comment

33 years here, it's always more fun when the pants and the panties are in the same pile.
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/269332826577390/

Comment

Working...
                        X