Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lukejamie07
    replied
    I have only one.

Leave a comment:

• CB Jamie
    replied
    Well I have around 12 (would have to take inventory to be sure) The wife quit complaning around 8 so mine N+1+++ HAHA Only 1 Vulcan, so far!

Leave a comment:

• backtire
    replied
    Only one here but had two one time ,voyager xii 1200 . and gl1800 goldwing

Leave a comment:

• LuckyB
    replied
    Originally posted by lee View Post
    I have 2, and I think I found the optimum s-1 value.
    2 is good. I'm trying to sell one of mine but I don't want to give it away. Seems like there are a lot of Vulcans for sale, cheap. It would be a great time if I was looking to buy. Haha

Leave a comment:

• Kickstand1
    replied
    I have 2, and I think I found the optimum s-1 value.

Leave a comment:

• Tommasaki
    replied
    I only have ONE...O'l Trigger but I am always looking for that other one to fit in the stable...lol So my figure would be s-1

Leave a comment:

• Voyager_PWS
    replied
    Well I have 5, well 3 are mine 2 are hers. :-) So I guess my s-1 would be 6. Cause she already told me no more!!! lol

Leave a comment:

• LuckyB
    started a topic How many?

How many?

I was asked how many bikes I own and the person that asked me was surprised that I owned two.

Here is a guide to help determine the correct number of bikes someone should own:

While the minimum number of bikes one should own is three, the correct number is n+1, where n is the number of bikes currently owned. This equation may also be re-written as s-1, where s is the number of bikes owned that would result in separation from your partner.
Working...
X