Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chili

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chili

I'm sure any of you who have been to Gadget's pages know this one, for those of you who haven't been there ....

After a long ride, a biker sees a bar along side the road with a bike parked outside and stops in for a cold one. He sits in the nearly empty bar, and orders a beer. He notices the biker at the other end of the bar just sitting there staring blankly at a bowl of chili. He finishes up his beer and orders another one. The other biker is still just staring blankly into the bowl of chili. He says, "hey man, if you're just going to stare into that bowl of chili do you mind if I eat it before it gets cold". The other biker says "No problem, I'm done with it anyway", and slides the bowl to the other end of the bar.

The traveler digs right in and soon enough gets to the bottom of the bowl where he finds a dead rat. He becomes queasy and quickly vomits the chili back into the bowl. The other biker looks at him and says "Yep, that's where I ended up too".

Yeah, yeah, I know .......
    2009 Vulcan VN900B Classic - Candy Plasma Blue

Re: Chili

seen that one a wile back but, never old..... LOL ggale
    Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

Re: Chili

What can you say?
      Every day is a holiday when you love your job,And if you don't you must live in a nightmare.

Comment

Working...
      X