Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hey Members...Recently obtain a 1993 Vulcan VN1500A from the grave so to speak...it turns 20yrs old this year and its my first Kawi...it should blend in nicely with the 84 Honda
    Magna V65 1100...87 Honda VT 1100 Shadow...90 Yamaha Virago XV 1100...96 Honda
    Magna V4 750...I'll be 65yrs old this year and this is my last project bike...I said that on
    the last one...my body tells me to stop...but I keep saying one more...HELP I'M SICK...So
    tell me about the Vulcan...Have never drove one...4 speed tran doesn't sound right...? I hope to blend in here and learn some stuff...Later

Re: Hello

Howdy Madhatter from Texas!
    I have an 09 Vulcan 900 and love it.

Once the feel of the breeze on your knees get in your blood. . . it's a never ending illness. . . Sometimes ya just gotta give in and live with it!
    Life is a Highway
    I wanna ride it all. . .

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you can get your questions answered here. This is a
      sigpicDan Denney
      President
      Fort Worth 1-25
      Old bikers don't grow grey, they turn chrome.

Comment

Hopefully some 93 Vulcan 1500 owners are around and some parts for it at
        a reasonable price...sick of dealing with those guys that are holding parts for ransom...Thanks for the welcome...Later

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Columbus, OH!!! I am sure some folks will have some things. And always feel free to ask any questions you may have!!!
          Patrick "Hotwheels" Sharon
          President Columbus Vulcan Riders Chapter 1-32
          Columbus, Oh
          National President 2020
          National Vice President 2019
          National Treasurer 2013 - 2015
          VROC Member # 34133
          2014 Vulcan Voyager
          2021 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited

2020 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited
          2009 Vulcan Voyager - Gone
          2002 1500 Mean Streak - Gone
          2007 Vulcan VN2000 Classic LT
          -Gone
          2007 Vulcan VN900 Classic LT - Gone

Columbus Vulcan Riders 1-32 FaceBook group

Comment

I do remember when the Cruisers started to go through a transition in the early 90s. I didn't understand it at all. My first V-twin cruiser was an '85 Honda Shadow 700. It was at the top of it's game. 6 speed transmission, liquid cooling, full instrumentation, drive shaft, hydraulic valves, two spark plugs per cylinder, very smooth running engine, and much more. In the early 90s the Honda shadows went to 4 speeds, speedo only, and actually added vibration to the engine because they thought that people must want vibration since Harleys were starting to sell well.

You have a great assortment of early bikes. I would love to have V65. Love the riding position, ergos and power of that bike.
            '18 Road Glide Special, '18 Moto Guzzi V7III Carbon, '75 KT250 Trials.

Comment

Welcome from Kansas City.

Comment

Welcome from Central IL!! I don't have any expierience with a 1500 of that vintage but I am sure a few do. Don't blend in too much! With all your years and knowledge you I am sure have allot you can share!
                Randy - aka racinfan101
                Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
                2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
                2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Soon as I get approved to do other stuff besides this one thread...I'll post some
                  pictures and earn my keep by sharing a few trick I learned in 40 + years I have been enjoying the freedom of being on a well tuned piece of rolling thunder...I love motorcycles...All Kind...Later

Comment

Boy I'm really glad I can use tapatalk on my iPhone to access the forum...

Comment

Oh Yea...I found this forum by doing a google search for Vulcan 1500 forums.

Comment

Can someone explain why there is a star by my username on this post ???

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Minnesota. The star shows how many posts you have submitted. You start with one, then after 50 posts you get another, and after 100 a third and so on. I think it gives you some idea how much experience a person has.
                          Bill "TSfan14" Fliehr
                          Apple Valley, MN
                          2007 1600 Nomad

Comment

They gaps increase the higher number of posts you make. Don't remember them all right off. There was a thread on here that explained it. Not sure if it is still here or not. But Bill is right the more posts you make the more stars by your name!!!
                            Patrick "Hotwheels" Sharon
                            President Columbus Vulcan Riders Chapter 1-32
                            Columbus, Oh
                            National President 2020
                            National Vice President 2019
                            National Treasurer 2013 - 2015
                            VROC Member # 34133
                            2014 Vulcan Voyager
                            2021 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited

2020 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited
                            2009 Vulcan Voyager - Gone
                            2002 1500 Mean Streak - Gone
                            2007 Vulcan VN2000 Classic LT
                            -Gone
                            2007 Vulcan VN900 Classic LT - Gone

Columbus Vulcan Riders 1-32 FaceBook group

Comment

What seem to be the problem with me accessing other links on the forum...Every time I try to visit other links...I am denied access...I'm stuck in the New Member Intros and it sucks...Come on Admins...I'll be good...Later

Comment

Working...
                              X