Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new here?

new here what is testing?
    sigpicMarshall Rugg
    2006 Vulcan 2000 Classic(DARKSIDE RIDER)

big bike with big truck is'nt life good
    I am sick of the snow come on summer

Re: new here?

This is an area where you can introduce yourself, tell us a little about yourself, and test out your signature line, avatar picture, etc....welcome to the VRA!
    Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
    Bullock
    Former VRA USA National President
    Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
    Crestview, Florida
    2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
    (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

cool thanks. I have a 07 vulcan 900 custom black.still in the stone age camera for pics hope to get one soon. I bought the bike last may. i got some riding in last year i put around 5400 miles on it woor out a back tire and i have to get a new one when i get it back out here in a couple of weeks.i drive school bus so here in about 3 months i will get laid off for the summer then i am gonna try to do some riding if i can find sombody to ride with.
      sigpicMarshall Rugg

Comment

Welcome, mrugg! I'm sure that, after last year's riding, you've found out that the Vulcan is a great choice. Then, finding you way to this forum, will be the second thing you've done that can pay dividends by meeting and making new friends. Tell us a little more about yourself ... where do you live, how old/young are you, family ... whatever you feel like sharing. Where you're located is one of the big things right now. The options are that #1 - you live near an existing local chapter or #2 - you might find other Vulcan riders in your area and start a new chapter. But whatever the case, it's a pleasure to meet you. Pull up a chair and set a spell!
        Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

I live in a town called Confluence a small place actually I live outside of town about 2 miles out in the country .The closet city is 45 mins. ether way Somerset or Uniontown.I am 36 years old and married but she will not ride.No kids just 3 house dogs.The wife and I joke about them when people ask us how many kids do we have,we tell them three ha ha.I use too drive a tri axl back in 2000 I was in an accident and broke 2 vertibre in my neck.So unable to drive the dump trucks so now Idrive a school bus.all though I would love to try it again.
          sigpicMarshall Rugg

Comment

Well, Somerset is a bit of a haul from Harrisburg, but if you ever get the urge to take a run this way let us know. It's not unlikely that some of our group would arrange to meet up with you for a short ride,a bite to eat and, of course, an ice cream stop. We had 2 members for a number of years from out in that general area (maybe 1/2 way between). Maybe there's a chance for a chapter further west of SCPAVRA?
            Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

Welcome aboard. I've also got a 900 Custom, it's red though. Since I'm 6', with long legs, the riding position was a bit cramped for my legs on long rides. With a little bit of work, biggest costs was new rear brake line, I moved the pegs forward about 5". It was a real simple thing to do, if you're interested, let me know.

Since you're up there with the SCPAVRA group, you'll have plenty of riding partners and some really nice roads to ride.

Originally posted by mrugg View Post
              cool thanks. I have a 07 vulcan 900 custom black.still in the stone age camera for pics hope to get one soon. I bought the bike last may. i got some riding in last year i put around 5400 miles on it woor out a back tire and i have to get a new one when i get it back out here in a couple of weeks.i drive school bus so here in about 3 months i will get laid off for the summer then i am gonna try to do some riding if i can find sombody to ride with.

Comment

Originally posted by Fly View Post
                Welcome aboard. I've also got a 900 Custom, it's red though. Since I'm 6', with long legs, the riding position was a bit cramped for my legs on long rides. With a little bit of work, biggest costs was new rear brake line, I moved the pegs forward about 5". It was a real simple thing to do, if you're interested, let me know.

Since you're up there with the SCPAVRA group, you'll have plenty of riding partners and some really nice roads to ride.
                yea the roads in my area are kinda rough but the sights are nice.
                sigpicMarshall Rugg

Comment

Working...
                X