Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from sturgis S.D.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello from sturgis S.D.

Welcome from S AL (LA)

Comment

Welcome from west MI.... We went out your way in '11 for the BIG RALLY .. lol.. I have to say you have some great riding out that way.. but got rained on 5 times in one day on a ride.. It would be great if you could come to our "small rally" this summer here in MI. and ride safe out there..
      Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

bunny, shade valley is a great place and owned by some friends of mine. You should have a good time out there. MI sounds like fun but I could never get the kids and my wifes blowdryer packed in the saddlebags at the same time. I hopefully will be riding to Denver on the 19th of this month for the weekend. My tarp blew off and I came home to a gas tank and handlebars sitting in my driveway. about a 3 foot drift covered both our bikes.
        I plan on leaving this world just like I came in, fat bald and broke .

Comment

Sorry bout your bike, I am orginaly from MI so I do know what the wonderful snow can do! We have never been to Shade Valley it sounded like a good place to go, last time we stayed in Deadwood and wanted to try something different. Really hoping will catch up will all out Vulcan family when we get out their. I ride every day and you can't get me off it, will ride anywhere anytime it's just a biker thing.
          ER'S.....

Comment

OK reservations made for Sat, Aug. 3rd @ Best Western on Maple St in Sioux Falls, S.D. If anybody is wanting to meet up should hopefully be rolling in about 4:30 unless we make really good time( might be even 2:00). Hopeful will get to meet up with fellow Vulcan riders and get to know each other a little better over dinner.
            ER'S.....

Comment

Counting down, will be in Sioux falls the 3rd meeting up with the rest of our group and then will be heading into Sturgis on the 4th to our camp at Shady Valley, more than likely late afternoon. Hope to see all of you attending and looking forward to some great rides.
              ER'S.....

Comment

Welcome from Williston ND
                "Hagar"

Comment

Maybe will see you Deacon if you are around .....
                  ER'S.....

Comment

sounds like a good gathering coming up would love to join in ---but have knee troubles this summer
                    "Hagar"

Comment

Sorry, Hubby having problems with his Knees also, hope he make the ride OK. Maybe have him sit with you while we ride. Good luck with those knees.
                      ER'S.....

Comment

have a safe ride up and enjoy south dakota
                        "Hagar"

Comment

Great that you found us here. A big Welcome from Northwest Ohio!
                          Steven "Jester" Carr
                          President
                          Northwest Ohio VRA
                          Chapter 1-19
                          Napoleon, Ohio
                          2009 Vulcan 1700 Nomad
                          VROC #31961

Comment

Well we have hit Souix Falls and will be in Sturgis at Shady Valley by this afternoon. Been a great ride with good weather. Hope to see any of u that r in the area.
                            ER'S.....

Comment

Well we r in Souix Falls and will be in Sturgis at shade valley this afternoon. Hope to see any of you out here with us. Been a great ride with perfict weather all the way.
                              ER'S.....

Comment

Looking forward to seeing some updates on all the happenings!!
                                Randy - aka racinfan101
                                Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
                                2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
                                2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Working...
                                X