Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to this fourm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this fourm

Hi, just thought I would post to this sight. I have been a member of the BTK fourm for about 8 mo. Im a teacher in a small school near Dothan, Al. I have a 2008 900 custom and would like to find other vulcan owners in this area to ride with.
    Attached Files

Re: New to this fourm

Hey Coach...welcome to the group...glad to see you found the site..I really think you will like this bunch of folks...

We have a Summer Rally coming up in July check here: Rally Info and we love to have you join in on the fun...

Also, if you are interested in joining a Chapter or Starting a Chapter, check Here: http://www.vulcanriders.us/Forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42

Again, welcome to the group
    Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
    Bullock
    Former VRA USA National President
    Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
    Crestview, Florida
    2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
    (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Welcome aboard Coach! Glad you found us.

Comment

Hey Coach, glad to have you with us! My chapter is a little too far away (Las Vegas) for a quick weekend ride but keep us in mind for that next Vegas vacation! Your welcome to ride with us anytime!
        Sam B
        Vegas Vulcan Riders (1-42)

Comment

Coach, Welcome to the group. There isn't a chapter in your area currently, but you could be the spark to start one up! The closest chapter to you is down in the Fla. panhandle area with a great bunch of folks. Between them and the folks here we would give you all the support we can if you decide to get something going down there. Hang around and get a feel for the place. And, if you get the chance, stop over in Enterprise and rub the boll wevil for good luck! But, whatever you do, DON'T steal it. The folks there get a bit touchy about that. LOL
          Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

Your better half is even prettier than your bike, and that's saying something around here.

Welcome to the forum Coach! There are some really great people on here and there's always room for one more.
            John Featherlin
            Webmaster vulcanriders.us 2007-2016
            International Chapter Coordinator 2009-2016
            Forum Admin 2007-2016
            USA Chapter Coordinator 2007-2016
            National President 2007-2010
            National Vice President 2006
            National Secretary 2011-2012

Comment

Great, another 900 Custom owner in the group, welcome aboard.

Comment

Hey Coach,

Welcome to the assylum from a fellow Alabama Vulcan rider. I live just north of Mobile and am a member of the NW FL chapter. We would love to have you come ride with us anytime. We are riding up my way on Saturday if the weather holds.
                Robby D
                NW FL VRA 1-6
                Treasurer
                Citronelle,AL
                '02 Nomad

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome! I look forward to being a part of this group and I would love to get up with you guys in the NW Fl chapter. I visit Destin and Ft. Walton alot during the summer. A friend of mine (rides a Honda) has a small house in Ft. Walton that the family and I visit.

Comment

Coach...we riding to Saraland to hook up with Robby this Saturday with a Pull out there of approx 10-1030...if you/ya'll are interested, holler....we got riders from PC, Bonifay, Crestvire, Navarre, P'Cola and of course Ala...woould love to have ya
                    Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
                    Bullock
                    Crestview, Florida
                    2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700

Comment

Thanks I would love to but this weekend I have to go to Andalusia. My girls softball team is playing in a tournament there. I will not have a weekend for myself until March the 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach 51 View Post
                        Thanks I would love to but this weekend I have to go to Andalusia. My girls softball team is playing in a tournament there. I will not have a weekend for myself until March the 21st.
                        hey coach...i know it's a bit of a haul...but if you/ya'll are interested we moved our 14 Mar ride to 21 Mar due to the weather this weekend...if interested gives us a holler

Chapter members from PC/Bonifay/Crestview/Navarre/Ft Walton/Milton hooking up for THE hookup in Saraland Al, then circular trip down to Mobile Bay, then blasting home on the slab....
                        Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
                        Bullock
                        Crestview, Florida
                        2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700

Comment

Working...
                        X