Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Howdy from Fort Worth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Howdy from Fort Worth

Originally posted by Pops View Post
    Welcome to Vulcan family Jersey. We meet on the first Friday of the month at Fat Daddy's in Mansfield at 7pm. That will be the seventh this month. My email is denneyjsh@yahoo.com if you have any questions and you can contact the group at www.fwvra.com you can register there and get notifications of rides and events. Hope we can meetup soon.

Same applies for Double J!!!!!!!!
    Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
    Bullock
    Former VRA USA National President
    Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
    Crestview, Florida
    2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
    (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Sounds Great Pops! I will get in contact with you and the site.. I work a lot of hours 14 a day many saturdays too.. and church on sunday so I will try to fit in a few rides from time to time... enjoy the weekend Bro Vulcans! Lord bless Jerseycowboy

Comment

Jerseycowboy, I'm off on Mon/Tue/Wed. Not a lot of rides go on during the week.

Comment

10-4 double J I work on saturdays from time to time, and I go to church on Sunday so I sure I can fit a few rides in. Later Jerseycowboy

Comment

Welcome from west MI.. if you can come on up to the Rally.. see the main web page for details.
            Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

Working...
            X