Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lady rider from PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lady rider from PA

Hello. Good luck. I'm sure you will do great. I have only been riding for a little over a year but if I can be of any help please contact me.

Comment

Another Welcome from Northwest Ohio!
      Steven "Jester" Carr
      President
      Northwest Ohio VRA
      Chapter 1-19
      Napoleon, Ohio
      2009 Vulcan 1700 Nomad
      VROC #31961

Comment

Hello & Welcome! Enjoy and ride safe...
        VROC Member 34585

Comment

Welcome from the Chester County VRA,hope you and your hubby join our group! I am(or was) the secretary of our chapter. I did have a Vulcan 800 custom and in the last year went to a Honda VTX 1300 Retro. OK'd as an associate member I plan on continuing to ride with the great buch of guys in the chapter. If you send me a pm or e-mail, I'll contact our President and refer you all. Good luck with your testing and on-the-bike training. Hope to hear back from you soon. Dave H. Chester County VRA (Sec.?).
          sigpicWhere ever you go, there you are!

Comment

Hey Guys welcome a new member to the Chester County VRA "mannerbob" . Bob is my wifes cousin and has a Vulcan900 custom he is having a Trike kit put on. Looking forward to have him ride with our chapter! WELCOME BOB!
            sigpicWhere ever you go, there you are!

Comment

Originally posted by rcher View Post
              Welcome from the Chester County VRA,hope you and your hubby join our group! I am(or was) the secretary of our chapter. I did have a Vulcan 800 custom and in the last year went to a Honda VTX 1300 Retro. OK'd as an associate member I plan on continuing to ride with the great buch of guys in the chapter. If you send me a pm or e-mail, I'll contact our President and refer you all. Good luck with your testing and on-the-bike training. Hope to hear back from you soon. Dave H. Chester County VRA (Sec.?).
              COOL! I've been wanting to get in touch with someone. I did email the Pres but I will pm you too in a moment!
              Knowledge test is all done and passed! On the bike training is rescheduled for 2 weeks from now!
              Thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X