Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from North Dakota.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello from North Dakota.

Originally posted by Slicks View Post
    Those have typically ended up being my favorite rides... ride over to my Dad's or brother's on a Sunday morning for coffee. As you polish the bikes up, the weather turns beautiful and you call a bunch of people to come riding with you. No idea where we're going until we hit the first stop sign and don't get back until dark. Heaven... :S
    Mine too, destination unknown man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryguy View Post
      Other then that, it's good to see you again man!!! Got that bike ready to roll yet?

Oh yeah she's ready. Ice melted from the alley a few days ago. I just got it back from Full Throttle, the 900's had yet another recall out on it. I'll be out this evening as I am sure you will be as well.

Comment

Yea I rode the bike to work today man, I'm already a step ahead of ya LOL!!!!

Comment

LOL so did I. It just so happens I work across the street from the dealership. Just checked everything is golden... they even washed it for me. I went out last weekend and made it all dirty guess they don't want to work on dirty bike.

Comment

Hell I should take mine in for a check up just to have them wash it LOL!!!!!! Mine still has 4 inches of winter dust on it.

Comment

Dust and dirt only give a bike character. Anyone can have a clean bike, only a rider knows it's the amount of dirt and bugs that count.

Comment

Working...
              X