Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A big Hallo from Sweden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A big Hallo from Sweden

Should have done this a long time ago but . . . . . .

Anyway, my name Leif Olsson, but I'm usually called Skipper by my bikerfriends.
    I am the current President of Vulcan Riders Sweden and have been for nearly 2 years now.
    Certainly the best 'joboffer' I ever got.

Looking forward to take part in your forum.

Have a good one and stay cool Vulcan friends
    Skipper

Re: A big Hallo from Sweden

Welcome Skipper, glad you found your way to our forum. Come on over and visit us during our VRA Rally.

Are you going to be one of those that come over with Goran to ride Route-66? If so, I'll get a chance to meet you sometimes during that ride. I plan on trying to ride with the group for at least one day.

Comment

Welcome Skipper...glad to see the Group doing well on the other side of the globe
      Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
      Bullock
      Former VRA USA National President
      Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
      Crestview, Florida
      2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
      (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Hallo Fly,

We did exchange some emails back in 06 when I did Route 66 with some other friends and you traveled with Goran. I will not be going this year but I am in the process of planning something for interested members in 2010.

I will probably use a professional tourguide as they have better prices than you can get as private person but with only VRS memebers we will have a say in planning the trip. We'll see how it goes.
        The Swedish currency needs to get back on track as it has lost some 20 percent to the dollar these last few months.

And thanks for your welcome DeBull, we are in fact doing great over here, especially now with the riding season just ahead of us.

All the best
        Skipper

Comment

I'd never have thought your currency would have lost against the dollar, but this certainly is not my field. I just pay what they tell me to pay.

Let me know when you do come back, I'll try and meet and ride with your group for at least a day. Goran and I did ask several times if anyone had seen a large bike group from Sweden, but got answers of yes and where is Sweden? So, we stopped asking.

Comment

Hey Skipper. Welcome to the forum! We don't get many dignitaries here.

It's great to finally meet you, so to speak.

I hope you don't mind - I added your picture from the International site.
            John Featherlin
            Webmaster vulcanriders.us 2007-2016
            International Chapter Coordinator 2009-2016
            Forum Admin 2007-2016
            USA Chapter Coordinator 2007-2016
            National President 2007-2010
            National Vice President 2006
            National Secretary 2011-2012

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Skipper.
              Kevin "Bear" Kessler
              Earl of Sandwich Heir of BLUE
              Email frogsfl@yahoo.com
              Lakeland, Florida

Comment

Hallo John and thanks for your welcome,

I don't mind that you used the picture from the International Site, the truth is eventually going to come out anyway.

Cheers
                Skipper

Comment

Working...
                X