Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another New NC Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another New NC Member

Greetings Everyone.

Yet another NC rider, this one residing in Monroe, NC (Charlotte area) and a hearty, MSF trained veteran of two months riding.

Me and my '03 VN750 are awaiting the warmer weather with great anticipation. My plans include commuting to work and I hear the Blue Ridge Parkway is a great road trip.

I look forward to a warm welcome and to meet up with others in my area. I did reply to the NC chapter thread as well. http://vulcanriders.us/forum/showthread.php?t=898

That's it for now...
    Last edited by mikewithabike; 03-15-2009, 12:09 PM.
    mikewithabike
    Listen to my music HERE
    VROC #29972
    Killing bugs... one at a time
    2012 Vulcan Nomad 1700 - Mine 09/13
    http://www.reverbnation.com/mikehaley

Re: Another New NC Member

MSH,
    We are very happy to have you here. As you have seen, the possibility of a NC Chapter has grown in a very short time. You guys just need to get together and nominate officers. I think I'm just as excited for all of you, as you are for yourselves.

Ride safe!

Comment

Welcome aboard MSH! Glad to have you here As Dave stated, a NC Chapter is prime for formation...look forward to chatting with you in the future
      Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
      Bullock
      Former VRA USA National President
      Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
      Crestview, Florida
      2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
      (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

MSH, Welcome to the family. I know you'll enjoy the many miles ahead of you. Just keep in mind the lessons you learned in class. Be especially wary of the cars and trucks on your way to and from work. People in a hurry to get to work and then in a hurry to get home often forget about us folks on 2 wheels. Like I've always said, don't be afraid, but be on your guard and respectful of your bike's abilities and your own. I hope we'll see a bunch of folks from NC and SC at the national rally. Again, welcome! Pull up a chair and sit a while.
        Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

Hope we can get a group going here in the Tar Heel state....and welcome aboard. I'm located east of Fayetteville myself.

Charles

Comment

Originally posted by usmalenurse View Post
            Hope we can get a group going here in the Tar Heel state....Charles
            We're hoping you can, too.

Originally posted by msh1156 View Post
            I look forward to a warm welcome and to meet up with others in my area.
            I'm sure you'll get one. For whatever the reason, when a Vulcan rider walks into a VRA Chapter, it's like finding a lost fraternity brother.

Welcome to the forum.
            John Featherlin
            Webmaster vulcanriders.us 2007-2016
            International Chapter Coordinator 2009-2016
            Forum Admin 2007-2016
            USA Chapter Coordinator 2007-2016
            National President 2007-2010
            National Vice President 2006
            National Secretary 2011-2012

Comment

Working...
            X