Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From East TN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From East TN.

Howdy all!! Newbie here. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Re: Hello From East TN.

Check out the VRA Rally in Renfro Vally KY, your next door neighbor. That would be a good time to meet a lot of us, face to face. Kick the tires and talk about bikes around a campfire.

Comment

Hey rockitman, welcome aboard! Are you interested in a TN VRA Chapter? Post on this thread
      If you're interested in joining or starting a Vulcan riding club in your area, post a message here.

Comment

hey rockit,,,,welcome to the group Look forward to chattin with you on the boards and hopefully will see you at our Rally at Renfro ( http://vulcanriders.us/NationalRally/2009/Default.aspx )

Again, welcome to the group!
        Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
        Bullock
        Former VRA USA National President
        Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
        Crestview, Florida
        2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
        (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

rockit ... my father was originally from eastern Tn. Sneedville, near Bristol. Absolutely gorgeous country. The roads around there, all the ridges and being coal counrty, have twisties out the wazoo and about as scenic as you'll ever get. I hope to get down that way this year or next on a bike run. Welcome to the forum!
          Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Fly View Post
            Check out the VRA Rally in Renfro Vally KY, your next door neighbor. That would be a good time to meet a lot of us, face to face. Kick the tires and talk about bikes around a campfire.
            That sounds like a great time. I will check into it and see about coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stout View Post
              Hey rockitman, welcome aboard! Are you interested in a TN VRA Chapter? Post on this thread
              If you're interested in joining or starting a Vulcan riding club in your area, post a message here.
              Definately would be interested in joining. Don't know about starting a chapter. I just handed off a S.C.R.C. chapter here in Greeneville that I started. I am also the safety officer in that chapter. We are active. Love my S.C.R.C. family.

Comment

I've the feelikng that I should know what S.C.R.C. stands for, but can't remember. Please enlighten me.

Originally posted by rockitman View Post
                Definately would be interested in joining. Don't know about starting a chapter. I just handed off a S.C.R.C. chapter here in Greeneville that I started. I am also the safety officer in that chapter. We are active. Love my S.C.R.C. family.

Comment

Southern Cruisers Riding Club.

Comment

Working...
                  X