Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello From Stafford Va

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Stafford Va

Hello all, Glad to be here. My name is Charles, Found this site out surfing the web on google and found it to be very interesting and seems everyone here is very friendly. After reading some of the posts here I have decided to run home this weekend and debaffle the beast. 2003 Vulcan Nomad FI..
    Charles Hawver
    2003 Vulcan Nomad
    In the sticks Stafford Va.

Re: Hello From Stafford Va

Originally posted by VaNomad View Post
    Hello all, Glad to be here. My name is Charles, Found this site out surfing the web on google and found it to be very interesting and seems everyone here is very friendly. After reading some of the posts here I have decided to run home this weekend and debaffle the beast. 2003 Vulcan Nomad FI..

WELCOME, glad you found us!

If you're interested in joining or starting a Vulcan riding club in your area, post a message here.

Comment

I ran off to the doctor's the other year for a rather embarrassing exam. While I was grabbing my ankles I think he debaffled ME! I've noticed that the sound has been much louder and with a lower tone. My wife is constantly complaining about the emissions. She's insisting that I either get a new exhaust or have my debaffled one re-packed. Well, I assure you that NOBODY is going to repack my muffler! And I don't know that I can get an OEM replacement. Besides, I've grown accustomed to the "growl" that my exhaust gets now. It's only enhanced when plastic or leather seating is involved. Have any of you guys had this procedure done too? Maybe we could get together at next years national rally, pass around a can of baked beans and compare notes! LOL - Happy Friday!
      Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

Great post. Of all medical procedures, this has to be one of the worst.

Comment

Welcome to the group bro! Heres my before and after debaffle videos , total job about 30 minutes.....

BEFORE

AFTER

Good Luck!!!!
          Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
          Bullock
          Former VRA USA National President
          Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
          Crestview, Florida
          2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
          (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Originally posted by scpavra1 View Post
            I ran off to the doctor's the other year for a rather embarrassing exam. While I was grabbing my ankles I think he debaffled ME!....
            LOLOL.

Welcome to the forum VaNomad!
            John Featherlin
            Webmaster vulcanriders.us 2007-2016
            International Chapter Coordinator 2009-2016
            Forum Admin 2007-2016
            USA Chapter Coordinator 2007-2016
            National President 2007-2010
            National Vice President 2006
            National Secretary 2011-2012

Comment

yes///debaffle....took me all of 2 minutes to do mine, it was only a singe screw in each pipe. Sounds much better.

Comment

Working...
              X