Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from KY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from KY

Hello, I'm Alexandra. I'm originally from Germany and I live in Lawrenceburg, KY for 4 years now after being dropped of as a "military souvenir", lol.
    After being on the backseat of some bikes for many years I decided that it's time to get my own. So in April of this year I added a very handsome fellow to my little family, a 2000 Vulcan 800 Classic. He is still pretty plain with a few mods on him but I'm working on changing some things on him.
    I'm still a beginner and my friends from our new-formed KY chapter have helped me so much to get me up and running. Thanks for all your help and encouragement.
    Well I'm looking forward to meeting and making new friends here.
    Alex
    Alex - aka Crash
    Secretary
    KVRA 1-12

Re: Hello from KY

Alex! Gutentag! Wilcommen to VRA! I know, my German sucks, but the intent is for real. It warms my heart more than any of you know to see VRA USA growing. Finally ... FINALLY .... we seem to have found the perfect way to get the word out there. Welcome to the family and I hope to meet each and every one of you someday.
    Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

Welcome aboard! Glad you found us.

If you're interested in joining or starting a Vulcan riding club in your area, post a message here.

Comment

Alex.....welcome to the VRA bro....looking forward to chattin with ya and hopefully meeting & riding together
        Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
        Bullock
        Former VRA USA National President
        Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
        Crestview, Florida
        2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
        (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I'm glad that I can be here and I'm also looking forward to help getting our new chapter, KY 1-12, rolling.
          scpavra1, yeah, your German sucks, but that's ok, I butcher American words, lol.
          Looking forward to meeting and riding with some of you.
          Alex
          Alex - aka Crash
          Secretary
          KVRA 1-12

Comment

Working...
          X