Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newby from Knoxville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newby from Knoxville

Good morning! I have a 2004 1500 Classic. I have installed a K & N air filter, removed the reed valves, it has a V & H 2 into one Peo pipe exhaust, a Harley batwing faring, hard bags and trunk and grasshopper back drivers backrest with Mustang seats. A great bike!
    I am an MSF instructor, Vietnam Vet and proud to be a part of this forum!
    Bernie
    Knoxville, TN

Re: Newby from Knoxville

<SA-LUUUUUUUUUUUTE> and welcome to the group Bernie
    Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
    Bullock
    Former VRA USA National President
    Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
    Crestview, Florida
    2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
    (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Bull! Looking forward to getting to know everyone here and maybe see if there are enough forum members in the Knoxville area that might be interested in starting a Chapter here. I ride year round and mostly by myself. Thought it would be fun to ride with others of my own kind.
      Bernie
      Knoxville, TN

Comment

Hi Bernie

You've joined a great group. We just formed our Chapter north of you here in KY. We will be doing several rides in your area hopefully come warmer weather. Looking forward to your Chapter getting started. The fever is catching!
        Debi
        Former President 10 Years
        Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
        Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

Debi, Thanks for the reply! I believe you are from the Lexington area. Let me know when you all head this way and I will ride with you. Hopefully we can get a Chapter started here and do some group rides in the future.
          Bernie
          Knoxville, TN

Comment

Yes, we have around 38 or so members in our group right now. I'm from Frankfort but we have members from Lexington, Danville, Nicholasville, Paris, Mt. Sterling, Lawrenceburg and beyond.

Lexington is a little more central for everyone, so it was our choice for group location.

If you need help let us know, we will be glad to assist in any way we can. Lot's of great information here on the VRA and you have some great members and officers, here to help guide you.

See you come spring. Don't forget to check out the link for the "Rally at the Dragon" in July. Lot's of chapters will be joining in on this. Hope to see you there.
            Debi
            Former President 10 Years
            Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
            Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

Working...
            X