Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New member from Fayetteville, Ga.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New member from Fayetteville, Ga.

Glad to have found you and to be a new member. I recently got back on a bike after getting kids through cars and college. It's so good to have the wind in my face once again. My name is Scott and the proud owner of a 09 900 Classic. Would love to meet up with others in the S. Atlanta area.
    Trust in the LORD with all your heart
    And do not lean on your own understanding.
    Prov. 3:5
    Scooterman
    Scott Marchman
    Fayetteville, Ga.
    '09 900 Classic

Re: New member from Fayetteville, Ga.

Welcome, I am am in the same situation as far as kids go. I just got my bike after 20 years of raising kids and spending money on more responsible things. I might have been less stressed out had I kept riding. My wife and I have been riding every chance we get, those last 20 years of marriage might have been better also. My problem now is that I live in Minnesota and I have to put the bike away soon for winter. Anyway enjoy the wind and the ride.
    Bill "TSfan14" Fliehr
    Apple Valley, MN
    2007 1600 Nomad

Comment

Welcome scooterman! Things are start to liven up around here again, with the approaching winter months. There are a few folks here from GA, looking for other riders.

If you're interested in joining or starting a Vulcan riding club in your area, post a message here.

Comment

Welcome to the group scooterman...glad to have ya aboard! I got familt in Peachtree City and in Monroe...not sure how many folks in the the south Atl area, but follow Daves link above and that should get ya started in the right direction

Again, welcome to the group!
        Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
        Bullock
        Former VRA USA National President
        Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
        Crestview, Florida
        2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
        (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

DaBull, I live about 8 miles from PTC, my Parents, Brother, and Sister all live there. I don't like the subdivision lifestyle. If you're ever up this way, let me know.

Scott
          Trust in the LORD with all your heart
          And do not lean on your own understanding.
          Prov. 3:5
          Scooterman
          Scott Marchman
          Fayetteville, Ga.
          '09 900 Classic

Comment

Working...
          X