Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Tucson, AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Tucson, AZ

I ride a 2008 900LT. I have added a few things including Kawasaki Gel Seat, tank bib, hiway bar and pegs, passenger footboards and most recently a pair of homemade lowers. I usually ride alone but occasionally with my 13 year old daughter who LOVES riding. Most recently my 9 year old daughter has started riding for short distances and will go longer as she gets older and more comfortable. My wife will ride sometimes but is worried something will happen to us. I do ride with friends from work from time to time but nothing really organized. I found this sight after clicking a link in the BTK cruisers forum. I am considering looking for a nearby chapter and if I feel really ambitious perhaps trying to start one. But I am not sure I have the time. But just wanted to say hello. Thanks.

Re: Hello from Tucson, AZ

welcome to the forum,i have not been on this forum very long myself but there are alot of great people here, if you have a problem they either have the answer are will help find it. ride safe

Comment

Welcome aboard dmsdude! We have a lot of things going on right now. You can check out all the information about the VRA and how to start a chapter at our main website http://vulcanriders.us .

If you're interested in joining or starting a Vulcan riding club in your area, post a message here.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, there is a lot of great info and a lot of good people here to help you out.
        Dan
        Dan Hermans
        Vulcan 1700 Voyager Trike

VROC 23134

Comment

welcome aboard dmsdude! holler if you need anything!
          Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
          Bullock
          Former VRA USA National President
          Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
          Crestview, Florida
          2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
          (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Working...
          X