Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Michigan Member .... me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Michigan Member .... me

Well, let's see now ...... who am I? Well again, I'm me. Larry from Michigan. I'm retired, left GM when I was 55, and now at 67 I'm just an old guy...er 'em....let's say mature since that sounds better. I did a lot of riding when I was younger, and then took about a 20 year break from riding, but got back into it about 10 years ago. Over that span of time I owned a Kawasaki 800 Classic, a Yamaha 1100 Custom, then a Suzuki Volusia 800 Classic (now the C50), a Honda 600 VLX (see how they get smaller as I age), and now the last of the line 2009 Kawasaki 500 LTD. I purchased it late in the year, put it into winter storage with just 62 miles on it......sad but true. Now I buying accessories and decking it out for eary spring. So....that's me.

Anyhow, I found this site when I was searching for information about "Kawasaki Owners" ..... using the Yahoo Search Engine. Not sure if that is important info are not....but that's how I found you.

Thanks for your time!

Re: New Michigan Member .... me

That is a fine bike, I'm sure you'll enjoy putting many miles on it. Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy.

BTW, if you have a good picture of the bike, preferable with you on it, send it to me or a link where I can download it, and I'll put it in the rotation of pictures on the left side of the rotating pictures.

Comment

welcome to the group Larry, glad to have you on board for discussions and such!

If you're interested in joining or starting a Vulcan riding club in your area, post a message here.

We are planning our 2010 National Rally and would love to see you there! Register Here,

Again, welcome to the group!
      Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
      Bullock
      Former VRA USA National President
      Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
      Crestview, Florida
      2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
      (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Originally posted by Fly View Post
        That is a fine bike, I'm sure you'll enjoy putting many miles on it. Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy.

BTW, if you have a good picture of the bike, preferable with you on it, send it to me or a link where I can download it, and I'll put it in the rotation of pictures on the left side of the rotating pictures.
        Hey, that would be great to have my bike in the rotating pictures. Unfortunately, I don't have one with me on it yet, and I have the bike all tucked away for winter and up on the jack, so I hope this one will do. I've resized it down to 480 x 360. Let me know if it doesn't work and you need a bigger one. And, Thanks Again!

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you .....
        Attached Files

Comment

Larry, as it turns out, your picture will be up for rotation tomorrow, take a look and see if you want to make it a larger sized picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Fly View Post
            Larry, as it turns out, your picture will be up for rotation tomorrow, take a look and see if you want to make it a larger sized picture.
            Ok, I'm attaching another of the same picture, only a bit larger 640 X 480, and let you recommend if this one works better than the first one I sent.

Thanks again.

Larry
            Attached Files

Comment

Welcome Larry from the Charlotte Chapter. I hope to see you at the rally. You will not be disappointed. You will meet a lot of good people at the rally.
              Red Ghost
              NC - Charlotte (1-7)
              Vulcan Custom 900

Comment

Thanks for the "welcome" ..... I appreciate that. Makes one feel comfortable. Merry Christmas to you!

Comment

Working...
                X