Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from South of France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from South of France

Hello to all,
    I'm the former responsible of South East of France and my wife is the former treasurer of VRAF.
    I own a Vulcan 1700 Voyager (It's my 4th Vulcan) and I ride about 9000 miles through Europe every year.
    With my wife, we already made a three-week trip by bike in USA, in October 2013, during the "Shut-down". We'll do another one next year in August.
    By joining you, I hope to get information for my future trips and to speak (and write) American better than now.
    Please, don't hesitate to tell me if my sentences are not correct.

See you soon

Welcome ! Hope you enjoy your trip in August , to bad you wont be here in July to go to our rally .
    2013 Voyager "Ivory"
    2003 Nomad FI (gone)
    1996 Vulcan 1500 se 88 (gone)
    VROC#26618.
    ROK #ROK100029773
    Former VRA National Store Manager
    Former VRA Secretary
    Chapter 1-70 President
    Brooklyn,Mi
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/GLVRA
    information.glvra@gmail.com
    COME ON LETS RIDE !

Comment

Welcome here !

Best wishes to our "neighbour country" from germany !

Have fun - . . . and your english looks/sound not to bad for a french ! - You know what I mean !

Cu,
      Sven

Comment

Welcome to the forum and hope you have a great time on your trip to the States!
        Patrick "Hotwheels" Sharon
        President Columbus Vulcan Riders Chapter 1-32
        Columbus, Oh
        National President 2020
        National Vice President 2019
        National Treasurer 2013 - 2015
        VROC Member # 34133
        2014 Vulcan Voyager
        2021 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited

2020 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited
        2009 Vulcan Voyager - Gone
        2002 1500 Mean Streak - Gone
        2007 Vulcan VN2000 Classic LT
        -Gone
        2007 Vulcan VN900 Classic LT - Gone

Columbus Vulcan Riders 1-32 FaceBook group

Comment

Welcome Corsican, I'm in Ontario Canada if you happen to make it this far on your trip.
          Votre anglais est très bon
          sigpic
          Member of VRA Canada
          Member of CMC 075 Huron
          http://vracanada.prophpbb.com/
          http://ride.canadianmotorcyclecruisers.ca/

Comment

Welcome from Central Illinois! We are very happy to have you with us here on the forum, and your english seems very good to me. What part of the USA are you planning on visiting?
            Randy - aka racinfan101
            Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
            2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
            2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Thanks you all,

Of course, I would like to participate in one of your rally, I must think about it.

Next year, I've planned to visit Rocky Mountains, Black Hills, Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Monument Valley (for a friend who doesn't know) and back to Denver. I've already booked flights, hotels and motorcycles.

Hey Demolition man, may be we've crossed in one of the last 6 rally in europe.

Comment

BonJour Corsican, You speak and write proper English better than I do....lol. Would be nice Brother if you could make our Rally in July. If for any reason you may cross in the southeastern part of Missouri you can call on our Chapter "Missouri Bootheel 1-58. Also make sure you print out our roadside assistance page. Hope you will not need it but be assure we are here. Once again enjoy you stay and all the miles you get in.
                You only live once, so live life like a kid always
                www.facebook.com/groups/missouribootheelvra/
                https://www.facebook.com/tom.taylor....ref=ts&fref=ts
                http://missouribootheel1-58.weebly.com

Comment

Welcome from Kansas City. Drop by anytime you are in the area.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Western Mass.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Corsican View Post

Hey Demolition man, may be we've crossed in one of the last 6 rally in europe.

Don't think so. Been to none. Too much work, family and other things around.
                      One of my favorites is FLORIDA, so went to Daytona Bike Week and spent 3 weeks in summer with family and friends there.

Cant wait this year. 8 weeks till the plane starts to the 2017 Daytona Bike Week and another 13 weeks till summer vacation over the 4th of july.

But if you come to the northern part of germany, near Hannover, just drop me a note and . . .

Cu,
                      Sven

Comment

Originally posted by efinney View Post
                        Drop by anytime you are in the area.
                        Thanks, why not with my wife we hope to visit as many states as possible in the coming years.

Comment

Originally posted by Demolition Man View Post
                          But if you come to the northern part of germany, near Hannover, just drop me a note and . . .
                          With pleasure, I've liked the north of Germany when I went to Swedish rally.

Comment

Welcome from South Central Wisconsin. I love having visitors, and we have some great roads to ride. So if you're in my neck of the woods and need a place to stay, you're more than welcome to stay here.
                            Always Believe,
                            Marc VanderPal

President - Rock River Valley Vulcan Riders

Email - marcvanderpal@charter.net

Comment

Originally posted by marcvanderpal View Post
                              we have some great roads to ride. So if you're in my neck of the woods and need a place to stay, you're more than welcome to stay here.
                              Thanks marc, if one day I make a trip around the Lake Michigan, sure, I'll make a detour and I'll call you.

Comment

Working...
                              X