Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Member from Portland Or.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ggale
    replied
    Welcome from west MI. ride safe.

Leave a comment:

• jdonovansmith
    replied
    Originally posted by Raiderbobcat View Post
    Thank you... Already on the page ... Hope the interest is great to start a new Chapter here...
    Hello RaiderBobcat! I'm the President of the Pacific Northwest Vulcan Riders 1-20. Doobie was our VP and is the one starting up the Columbia River Vulcan Riders. He's good people and I hope you guys all hook up because there's a lot of good riding [I'm sure] in that area. Doobie's been our VP for around 2 years and knows the ropes. All the best, and I'm looking forward to seeing another logo on the map of the VRA site.

Leave a comment:

• marcvanderpal
    replied
    I rode out to Oregon last year. A very beautiful state. Greetings from Wisconsin

Leave a comment:

• CycleDude
    replied
    Welcome from NJ

Leave a comment:

• Tommasaki
    replied
    Welcome from all of us at Missouri Bootheel Chapter 1-58.

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied
    welcome from NW Florida!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Jesse
    replied
    Welcome to the forum from Western Mass. I have an 08 900 LT Classic which I purchased new and have to say I love it. Good luck with your 900.

Leave a comment:

• Voyager_PWS
    replied
    Welcome to the forum from Columbus, OH!!!

Leave a comment:

• Raiderbobcat
    replied
    Thank you... Already on the page ... Hope the interest is great to start a new Chapter here...

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Welcome to the forum!! We happen to have another VRA member who is looking to start up a chapter in your area if you are interested. He just created a FB group for the potential chapter - https://www.facebook.com/groups/187281781970277/

Leave a comment:

• Raiderbobcat
    started a topic New Member from Portland Or.

New Member from Portland Or.

Recently got my first Vulcan.... Its a 2009 Vulcan 900 Custom Special Edition... Really enjoying it so far...

Thanks for adding me.
Working...
X