Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from South East Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from South East Michigan

Bought my Kawasaki a Vulcan 900 Classic in may 09, put 7000 on the road before winter got us. Havent seen many Vulcan riders only one thought we were the only two in Michigan.

Re: Hi from South East Michigan

welcome to the forum Lou I have enjoyed diving in both upper and lower MI for a long time, now it is riding as I had to give up on the diving.
    Dan
    Dan Hermans
    Vulcan 1700 Voyager Trike

VROC 23134

Comment

Welcome aboard Lou, how is the riding in your part of Michigan? About the only place I've been is the very Northern part.

That was pretty. One of those states that I'd like to ride more in, but with the Great Lakes bordering you, most of the state is a bit out of the way.

Comment

Glad to have you here Lou! There were a couple Mich. guys floating around.

If you're interested in joining or starting a Vulcan riding club in your area, post a message here.

Comment

Originally posted by Fly View Post
          Welcome aboard Lou, how is the riding in your part of Michigan? About the only place I've been is the very Northern part.

That was pretty. One of those states that I'd like to ride more in, but with the Great Lakes bordering you, most of the state is a bit out of the way.
          I live 35 miles south of Detroit, once you get out of the city in fair weather there are lots of things to see in Michigan. Just like going south I would like to take a side road, trip for a week thru thru hills. Putting along. I'm 62 so lovin life riding our bikes is heaven. Realy, sence I found out how Vulcans ride. Was typin with the peoples down under , Austrailian Kawasaki Riders. did not know that Vulcans are populer all over the world, all you hear about is Croch Rockets and Harleys. there all cool but not for me. Thank You

Comment

welcome to the group Lou...looking forward to chatting with you....holler if you need anything...

Be sure to check out the Rally page....would love to see you there
            Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
            Bullock
            Former VRA USA National President
            Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
            Crestview, Florida
            2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
            (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

hey there waterford michigan here

Comment

Originally posted by LouChristie View Post
                Bought my Kawasaki a Vulcan 900 Classic in may 09, put 7000 on the road before winter got us. Havent seen many Vulcan riders only one thought we were the only two in Michigan.

Oops! I haven't seen any myself.....now I know there are 3 ..... you, me and the other guy. I live in Warren. The snow will pass soon, I think.

Comment

Working...
                X