Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

yoooooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yoooooo

sayin abig hey to everyone.just joined up here .my buddy ibeme151 been here for awhile and kept on me to get in here,so im here,lol...,,i have a 04 800 classic.nice ride for the road trips.and a 07 cbr 1000rr,when i want to play around alittle,,,but the truth is i have'nt rode it since i got my 800,,,guess im gettin old and slower,lol

..........i'll be talkin to u guys later

Re: yoooooo

Hey Kenny, about time you got your butt in here! these are a good group of people as you'll soon see.

everyone, this is a good friend of mine (dont hold that against him). he'll probably ride down to the rally with me in july, and he's also one of the guys riding to the keys with me in april.

now to get our other buddy on here too, he also rides a 800 classic.

Randy
    07 Classic 1500
    04 Mean Streak 1600
    The destination is merely a by-product of the journey.

Comment

welcome to the group Kenny...look forward to chattin with you and meeting you at the rally!
      Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
      Bullock
      Former VRA USA National President
      Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
      Crestview, Florida
      2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
      (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Welcome aboard Kenny!

Don't be a stranger, glad you found us.

Comment

Randy,
          Once your buddy signs on here that makes 3 people...one more and your good to go for a chapter.

Comment

Welcome Kenny, awesome group of folks here, jump in and make yourself at home!
            Debi
            Former President 10 Years
            Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
            Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

Welcome!!! We wont hold a grudge about the people you choose to hang out with. LOL

Comment

Welcome Kenny! Hope you have a great time here! And I feel ya on the 800 Classic. I've had my 99 model for coming up on four years now and wouldn't trade it for anything! I was eyeballing an 09 1600 Vulcan yesterday at the Kawi dealer, but still, I'll keep my 800. I guess what I like most about it, is every time I start it, it goes, p-p-p-paid-for!
                Dear Cage Driver: If my decision to ride a bike, be free and live life on my terms offends you............cool.

Comment

Dang, mine sputters more ccccc..chrome, more ccccc..chrome....
                  Debi
                  Former President 10 Years
                  Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
                  Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

tx guys for welcome me in...mine talks to me too,lol,,,
                    it says saaaaaafe,,,,saaaaaaafe,,,,,the other bike screams,im going to hurt you,lol,lol........tx though for the welcome all......i'll be seein afew of u at the rally this summer...

Comment

Debi - you're lucky! Yours only sputters "c-c-c-chrome". Mine SCREAMS, like the plant in Little Shop of Horrors ... "CHROME ME!"
                      Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

Working...
                      X