Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

another new vra member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another new vra member

My name is Barry and my fiance and i have a 97 vulcan 25kon it just bought it 1500 classic cant wait to get out there and ride am putting an aftermarket stereo in it should sound great.

Re: another new vra member

Welcome aboard. The 97 Vulcan Classic is (if I remember correctly), the 2nd year that the Classic was made. To find one with only 27 K miles is a good find. You'll find a lot of good smiles and miles in the beast.

Comment

thank you i am hoping so i paid 3000 for it

Comment

A good bike. The newer 1500 Classics were geared differently, but the earlier ones had gearing that allowed quicker takeoffs from stop light to stop light. Not that I'm interested in such things, but I've been told about that.

Comment

Welcome aboard Barry!

If you're interested in joining or starting a Vulcan riding club in your area, post a message here.

Check out our rally page http://vulcanriders.us/NationalRally/Default.aspx

Comment

Welcome Barry!

If you're like me you're just marking time until the weather improves and you have a chance to get out on your bike consistently.

I was up your way a few years ago for the events surrounding Ford's centennial celebration. Had my Mustang on the track up there in Waterford Hill's.
            Old Crow (Bob)
            Lexington, KY
            1960 Vespa 150
            1964 Bridgestone 175
            1972 Suzuki GT380
            2005 1600 Classic
            2010 Nomad 1700
            2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S
            Past Kentucky Chapter President
            National Vice President 2012

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Map.jpg","src":"http:\/\/vulcanriders.us\/forum\/filedata\/fetch?filedataid=6849&type=full"**[/IMG2]

Comment

Welcome Barry! Look forward to chattin it up with you and we hope to see you at the Rally!!
              Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
              Bullock
              Former VRA USA National President
              Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
              Crestview, Florida
              2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
              (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Mitchell View Post
                Welcome Barry!

If you're like me you're just marking time until the weather improves and you have a chance to get out on your bike consistently.

I was up your way a few years ago for the events surrounding Ford's centennial celebration. Had my Mustang on the track up there in Waterford Hill's.
                yes waterford hills just a few miles away from me

Comment

Working...
                X