Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Myrtle Beach Vulcans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myrtle Beach Vulcans

Looking for Vulcan riders in the N. Myrtle Beach area of South Carolina. Just curious, I guess. No chapter here, but I wonder if there should be.

Re: Myrtle Beach Vulcans

Originally posted by VC1500 View Post
    Looking for Vulcan riders in the N. Myrtle Beach area of South Carolina. Just curious, I guess. No chapter here, but I wonder if there should be.

Welcome aboard!

You can always try to get one started.

If you're interested in joining or starting a Vulcan riding club in your area, post a message here.

Comment

Seems to me like that would be a good location for a chapter. Then, other chapters would have people to meet up with and ride with.
      "Grand Strand Vulcan Riders" has a nice sound to it.

'' Thanks Vets "
      Charlotte VRA 1-7

Comment

SC, especially the Myrtle Beach area, would be a great place for a chapter! Think on it a bit and maybe you can get it rolling. Start by getting your local Kaw dealers to help by posting a notice that you're looking for interested Vulcan riders in your area. I bet there will be a descent number of responses. Next thing you know ... There's a new chapter!
        Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

Originally posted by VC1500 View Post
          Welcome, VC. I agree with the others that MB would be a great place for a chapter. There are a TON of resources available to folks who want to get a chapter started. Let us know and we'll jump in with both feet.

Again, welcome.
          Old Crow (Bob)
          Lexington, KY
          1960 Vespa 150
          1964 Bridgestone 175
          1972 Suzuki GT380
          2005 1600 Classic
          2010 Nomad 1700
          2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S
          Past Kentucky Chapter President
          National Vice President 2012

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Map.jpg","src":"http:\/\/vulcanriders.us\/forum\/filedata\/fetch?filedataid=6849&type=full"**[/IMG2]

Comment

Working...
          X