Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

I am a local computer technician for Apple. I just bought my first cruiser after about 10 years of dual sport riding. I am ready to ride something a bit more comfortable.

Really I am just looking forward to meeting some great people and seeing a different view than through the windshield!

Thanks,
    Tony

Re: Hello everyone!

Welcome Tony, beautiful country where you live. Wish I could spend more time in the mountains.

Comment

This summer I promise to inundate you all with pictures and stories of the amazing rides, vistas, and views!!!

I have sen a lot of this state off of the beaten path, but missed so much being in the confines of the truck pulling my bikes to location. Now its time to sit back, relax, and catch the beauty of the state that often gets obstructed by a roof!

Comment

I know, I know and remember well. We lived for several years about 10 miles from Colorado Springs, up in the Black Hills area. 1500' above the smog of Colorado Springs, and loving it.

Look forward to the pictures and stories.

Comment

A couple of friends and myself will be coming pretty close to you on our "Top of the World Tour"(as we're calling it) in late July if all goes as planned.
          Jim Sloan
          AKA Odinn
          Just outside of Bethlehem, GA
          2003 H-D ElectraGlide Standard

Comment

Originally posted by Odinn View Post
            A couple of friends and myself will be coming pretty close to you on our "Top of the World Tour"(as we're calling it) in late July if all goes as planned.
            Do you guys have a thread listing for this trip I can follow? I would be glad to meet you guys for a portion of the ride, and welcome you all to our gorgeous state!

Hope to see you soon!

Tony

Comment

Welcome Tony,

Lot's of great friends, information, fun and laughter on the forum.

Most of all"Welcome to the VRA" Make yourself at home and we hope to meet you in the near future.
              Debi
              Former President 10 Years
              Kentucky Vulcan Riders 1-12
              Spyder Ryder in 2021!

Comment

Originally posted by Elimin8or23 View Post
                Do you guys have a thread listing for this trip I can follow? I would be glad to meet you guys for a portion of the ride, and welcome you all to our gorgeous state!

Hope to see you soon!

Tony
                This is just a few friends of mine that are doing this. None of us are VRA members (we all ride H-Ds). Our plan is to leave Antelope Wells/Columbia, NM on July 28th or there abouts, no firm plans, and to take somewhere between 7 and 14 days to get to Glacier Park. I'll have a GPS tracking website up, but that will only be good when I'm in cell phone range for it to uplink the data so you can track us.
                Jim Sloan
                AKA Odinn
                Just outside of Bethlehem, GA
                2003 H-D ElectraGlide Standard

Comment

welcome to the group Tony Looking forward to having you here and chattin it up! MAke sure you check out the Rally page - hope to see you there.

If you're interested in joining or starting a Vulcan riding club in your area, post a message here.

Holler if you need anything
                  Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
                  Bullock
                  Former VRA USA National President
                  Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
                  Crestview, Florida
                  2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
                  (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Hello Tony. I've been fortunate to ride out to and partially through Colorado a few times. Beautiful scenery.
                    '05 Nomad
                    '86 Concours
                    '71 H-1 (project)

Comment

Welcome from Texas. I have a sister in Montrose. Beautiful country.

Comment

Working...
                      X