Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Virginia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Virginia

Just want to say "Hello" everyone! I've had my 900 Classic LT almost year. Hard to believe. Looking forward to some dry weather to ride!

I like bikes and cars. I'm restoring my Dad's 56 Chevrolet Bel Air that he purchased new. Between riding and working on the car I'm busy. Not to mention the day job and my "to do" list around the house. Look forward to visiting here with everyone.

Tom
    Tom

It is so easy even my wife's husband can do it!

Re: Hello from Virginia

Welcome, Tom. Did you get a chance to ride much over the winter or did you mothball it?

Not sure where you are in Virginia, but there is a chapter trying to get off the ground in the East River Mountain area. Here's a link to their Yahoo group.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/...erMountainVRA/

I hope to see you posting here often. We've got a great group of folks on the board, and we're getting several new chapters off the ground. Here's link to information about our National Rally next July in the TN/NC mountain area near The Dragon and Cherohala Skyway.

http://vulcanriders.us/NationalRally/default.aspx

Bob
    Old Crow (Bob)
    Lexington, KY
    1960 Vespa 150
    1964 Bridgestone 175
    1972 Suzuki GT380
    2005 1600 Classic
    2010 Nomad 1700
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S
    Past Kentucky Chapter President
    National Vice President 2012

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Map.jpg","src":"http:\/\/vulcanriders.us\/forum\/filedata\/fetch?filedataid=6849&type=full"**[/IMG2]

Comment

My brother had a 56 Chevy when I was a kid. It was a copper tone and cream. I love the color combination. One of these days I hope to run into a used Drifter 150 and repainting it in the same color scheme. Go retro on the retro as it were. Any way, welcome to the group! (P.S. - my Dad grew up in Jonesville, Va. (Big Stone Gap area). BEAUTIFUL country and great twisty mine-area roads.
      Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

welcome to the group Indy Looking forward to chattin with ya here and hopefully meeting you at the Rally in July!

Holler if you need anything!
        Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
        Bullock
        Former VRA USA National President
        Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
        Crestview, Florida
        2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
        (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Thanks for the Welcome guys. We were able to ride into November. The snow arrived in December, January & February. Which is not normal for central Virginia. So the Vulcan has been in hibernation or cold storage. About two weeks ago were rode around in the neighborhood and ran to the grocery store on the bike. Won't be long now. Going to go ask a question now about the Voyager. See you in the forums.

IndyTom
          Tom

It is so easy even my wife's husband can do it!

Comment

Tom, welcome from the midwest. Riding season is almost here,even here.LOL. Again, welcome.
            '05 Nomad
            '86 Concours
            '71 H-1 (project)

Comment

welcome from Texas. I love the 56 chevy. Fins not too big and what a machine.

Comment

Welcome from your brothers up north
                "Eladio"

Comment

Working...
                X