Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

am ready for my patch anyone else in Michigan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am ready for my patch anyone else in Michigan?

I have posted a few times before and e-mailed a number of people.It all seemed to come to a dead end. I am about 45 minutes north of Detroit in Waterford.Their are alot of Kaw riders in this area people are like ok lets do it but when i have tried to contact them in the past their was no response after the initial contact. Come on people lets get a Michigan chapter up and going. If your interested please contact me frizzld@yahoo.com or 2482529886

Re: am ready for my patch anyone else in Michigan?

Frizzld, have you contacted Bob Mitchell about setting up a Yahoo group? Using a Yahoo group, with instant email notification, seems a more logical place to use, to get people together initially.

Some people just don't check into a forum often enough, and email is easier. Then, when things come together, you can move back to the forum.

Comment

Frizzeld,

It sounds as if you and Lou Christie are not having much luck getting any responses. Can you give me a short synopsis of what you've done so far, forums where you've tried to find some other local riders, etc. Before I can understand where to go from here I need a better picture of what you've done so far.

Sorry you're having trouble getting responses.
      Old Crow (Bob)
      Lexington, KY
      1960 Vespa 150
      1964 Bridgestone 175
      1972 Suzuki GT380
      2005 1600 Classic
      2010 Nomad 1700
      2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S
      Past Kentucky Chapter President
      National Vice President 2012

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Map.jpg","src":"http:\/\/vulcanriders.us\/forum\/filedata\/fetch?filedataid=6849&type=full"**[/IMG2]

Comment

Fly,

Frizzled and another Michigan member interested in a Michigan chapter have been working for two or three weeks to stir up some interest.
        Old Crow (Bob)
        Lexington, KY
        1960 Vespa 150
        1964 Bridgestone 175
        1972 Suzuki GT380
        2005 1600 Classic
        2010 Nomad 1700
        2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S
        Past Kentucky Chapter President
        National Vice President 2012

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Map.jpg","src":"http:\/\/vulcanriders.us\/forum\/filedata\/fetch?filedataid=6849&type=full"**[/IMG2]

Comment

Suggestion:
          Post on Craigslist! You will get a lot of trolls saying how "gay" you are for riding a metric, but you will also find quite a few genuinly interested parties. Nebraska Chapter has had about 5 people join who found us on CL.
          William "Ryan" Pennington
          Combat Vets Association
          Vulcan Riders Association

1999 Harley Davidson Dyna LowRider

Comment

Working...
          X