Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carb problems with my 1500 Clasic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb problems with my 1500 Clasic

Anyone know where the ajustment screw is located on the 1500 carb?WE had to take the carb off to put throttle cable on now I can't get my bike to idle.It run perfect as long as you don't have to stop for a traffic light.Any iformation appreciated. Tony

Re: Carb problems with my 1500 Clasic

The idle adjust on the 1500 engines were the small black knob that connected just below and to the front of the right side chrome bowl.

Also, if you don't have the vacuum hose connected to the carb, or an air leak where the carb connects, it's not going to idle.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony View Post
      Anyone know where the ajustment screw is located on the 1500 carb?WE had to take the carb off to put throttle cable on now I can't get my bike to idle.It run perfect as long as you don't have to stop for a traffic light.Any iformation appreciated. Tony
      give me a call 2482529886 barry

Comment

Thank you for the great information,I will try that . Tony

Comment

i have an owners manual in pdf format if you want me to e-mail it to ya give me a call

Comment

Working...
          X