Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morning all!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning all!

Just joined last night. Been riding 40 years, bought my Nomad July '08. In 6 weeks I am doing a solo charity ride from AZ through NM,CO and UT. Be happy to meet along the way. Details of the route are on my web page www.thecrumblingrelicstour.com. Would welcome fans on facebook too.

Re: Morning all!

Relic, don't do facebook, but I'll check into your route later. Glad to have you aboard, with your experience, you'll be able to help some of the newer riders with their questions.

Good luck on the charity ride, if you'll add a bit of detail as to what cause it's for, you might get more support. Feel free to promote this and any other charity event or ride on the forum. That's a lot of what the VRA stands for, family and friends and their ups and downs.

Comment

Re: Morning all!

welcome to the group...nice bike, nice cause on your relics page

we have a Phoenix Chapter out your way, be sure to hook up with them, I'm sure they'd love to have ya on board with them

Make sure you check out the RALLY PAGE too, July in Stecoah NC., would love to meet you there...

Again, welcome to the group....holler if you need anything
      Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
      Bullock
      Former VRA USA National President
      Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
      Crestview, Florida
      2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
      (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Working...