Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Spain Vulcan Rider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Spain Vulcan Rider

Hi all my friends,

My name is Javier from Spain, I'm Vulcan Rider Spain member and Vulcan Owner Club Spain too.

I'm living in Valencia and I want to know new biker colleagues from other countries. I think that is good for improve my language and others

V'ssssss

Welcome Blackcrow

Javier,
    We are very happy to hear from our friends over seas.
    They call me Winchester, I am the 2008 USA National Vice President,
    and I want to welcome you and all of your colleagues to our forum.

Thank you for stopping by, and please don't be a stranger!

Winchester
    06 VN 2000 LT
    TMRA #39007

Comment

Javier, me llamo George (Jorge). Welcome to the VRA Forum. It's always good to meet new friends. I understand that Valncia is a very beautiful city. I would love to visit there some day. Enjoy riding your Vulcan and come on over to the USA if you can. You have hermanos y hermanas aqui.
      Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

Hola Javier,
        yo tambien soy nuevo socio de la Vulcan Riders Association. Soy de Francia y hablo mejor espanol que ingl?s. Quizas vaya al aniversario del Vulcan Club en Alfza del Pi, cerca de Valencia. En este caso nos veremos, hombre pa tomar una cervecita, vale ?

For those who speak english and I think there are more numerous than those who speak spanish on this website, I just told Javier that I was very pleased (I should say "PROUD") to be also a foreign member (I'm french) of the Vulcan Riders Association. I don't know yet but maybe I'll go to the European Vulcan anniversary next may in Spain near Javier's home. I that case we will have a good drink together thinking in you, american vulcan riders.
        Sorry for my english, I write and speak better spanish than english!!!

Joseph

Comment

Joseph, your English is just fine. We an understand you very well.

Comment

Bienvenidos a nuestro foro Javier. Por el mismo razon, he visitado el foro de Espana para practicar mi Espanol. (No lo he usado desde la escuela veinte anos pasados!).

Welcome to the family!
            John Featherlin
            Webmaster vulcanriders.us 2007-2016
            International Chapter Coordinator 2009-2016
            Forum Admin 2007-2016
            USA Chapter Coordinator 2007-2016
            National President 2007-2010
            National Vice President 2006
            National Secretary 2011-2012

Comment

Working...
            X