Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

International Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• International Users

Along with our VRA friends from Spain, we've now got a new user from France,
    Joseph.

Welcome to all, hope you enjoy the VRA website and the upcoming riding season.

French Member

Thank you Fly.
    I am very proud to be a member of the Vulcan Riders Association.
    I've got a 2006 Vulcan Nomad 1600 and I'am really very pleased with this bike. I made a few mods on it and will send you photos soon.
    Should I say that all the parts I added on it come from USA? Maybe you do not realize but you are very lucky in your country because you have a lot of parts and items you can buy to customize your bikes.
    The main problem I have is that sometimes I would like to add some parts but the websites I found them do not sell outside USA or Canada. So I have no solution.
    Anyway I already got Mustang seats (very comfy, nice add), a lot of kuryakyn parts (mirrors, universal iso grips, red L.E.D. silver bullets...), Airlite guard chaps (very nice indeed and very efficient), Aeromach risers 4", Custom World billet lightbars, smoke taillight Lens, Chrome switch box housing, chrome levers, Arlen Ness Radius Lighted licence frame, Cobra F1 2000R digital fuel processor, KN air filter, E3 PowerSport Spark Plugs (E3.36), HID Xenon H4 bi-xenon kit ...
    And I also bought from USA the fabulous Cortech Denim Jacket and pants (unbelievable, awsome!)

I really enjoy this bike.:S

Joseph

Comment

Working...
    X