Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sig test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sig test

Just tryting to make a sig and test it
    sigpicVulcan 1600 Mean Streak
    South Central PA VRA (1-52)

Welcome back, Will! You don know that TransAm is now one of our sponsoring dealerships, don't you? I'm hoping we can work with them a little harder this year to get the Lancaster area Vulcan riders revved up.
    Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

Thanks, George. I did not know Trans Am is sponsoring us. That is great. There are only about 5-10 minutes from my house. Hopefully we will gain some members from this area. Good to hear from you.

Comment

The owner (?) Mr. Sharkey has been extremely, extremely nice to us. We set up a small table at their open house last year and Harold Godsey and I worked it. It was a nice time, although there weren't many their with cruisers. Crotch rockets out the ying-yang! But he was happy to have us and wants us back any time we want. I think he could prove to be a great sponsor.
        Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

Yeah, I know they do sell a lot of sport bikes there. They sell so many they are always looking to buy nice low miliage sport bikes from the public. I actually sold my sport bike to them a couple of years ago. They are also into the BMW thing. I know Dan, one of the salesman. I have ridden with him on a few rides.

Comment

Working...
          X