Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Contact National VRA Officers

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Originally posted by jrgoodrich1 View Post
    I've tried contacting the Secretary and Either the Vice-President of the President several weeks ago. I also left a message in the Contact US section of the website. I still have not received a reply regarding my proof of membership for my insurance. What am I not doing correctly?
    - Joshua.
    Joshua,

I went ahead and e-mailed a certificate to the e-mail address you used to register on the forum. Again I apologize for whatever caused us to miss the e-mails.

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Originally posted by Zach Graham View Post
    I am looking to join a chapter i am in ther south fort worth area in crowley just boarding burleson and jounson county my personal email i zachgraham63@yahoo.com if i can get any information
    Zach have you found the Ft Worth Chapter yet? Here is a link to their FB page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/fwvra125/ If you are not on FB let me know I will get you contact information to the Chapter President.

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Originally posted by jrgoodrich1 View Post
    I've tried contacting the Secretary and Either the Vice-President of the President several weeks ago. I also left a message in the Contact US section of the website. I still have not received a reply regarding my proof of membership for my insurance. What am I not doing correctly?
    - Joshua.
    Joshua,

I apologize I sure don't see any messages from you in any of my inboxes. If you will e-mail me at either president@vulcanriders.us or randy.young@idq.com I will get a certificate out to you.

Leave a comment:

• Voyager_PWS
    replied
    Joshua, I know a few folks have been busy so possibly why they haven't responded. If you email president@vulcanriders.us that will get you directly in touch with Randy Young the National President of the VRA USA chapter. he will get back to you pretty quickly I promise. I am not sure if there is something they can do to help you out they will.

Leave a comment:

• jrgoodrich1
    replied
    - Joshua.

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied
    Originally posted by DaCoop View Post
    Derry the link does not work ........lol....

New link added for new web site address..

Leave a comment:

• DaCoop
    replied
    Derry the link does not work ........lol....

Leave a comment:

• Zach Graham
    replied
    I am looking to join a chapter i am in ther south fort worth area in crowley just boarding burleson and jounson county my personal email i zachgraham63@yahoo.com if i can get any information

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    started a topic How to Contact National VRA Officers

How to Contact National VRA Officers

If you need to contact the National Officers, please follow this link:

http://vulcanriders.us/team-members/
    Last edited by DaBull; 10-25-2017, 08:54 PM.
Working...
X