Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from NC

Hello all, I just joined the Vulcan ranks and I couldn't be happier. 2006 1600 Classic everything stock. I'm looking forward to learning lots more about these Bikes and getting many miles out of it.

Re: Hello from NC

hey Splash....welcome to the group....glad you found us

Make sure you look up the NC Chapter bubbas! Great bunch of folks!

Again, welcome!!!!!!!!!!!
    Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
    Bullock
    Former VRA USA National President
    Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
    Crestview, Florida
    2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
    (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Originally posted by Splash View Post
      Hello all, I just joined the Vulcan ranks and I couldn't be happier. 2006 1600 Classic everything stock. I'm looking forward to learning lots more about these Bikes and getting many miles out of it.
      Welcome, Splash!!

I see you are from Charlotte. There is a very active VRA chapter located in Charlotte, and it would be a great group for you to hook up with. The Charlotte chapter hosted our National Rally this year in Robbinsville, and will do so again next year. Jason (Big Nasty) is the chapter president and is also our National Secretary. I'll give him a heads up that you've joined us here on the forum.
      Old Crow (Bob)
      Lexington, KY
      1960 Vespa 150
      1964 Bridgestone 175
      1972 Suzuki GT380
      2005 1600 Classic
      2010 Nomad 1700
      2013 Can-Am Spyder RT-S
      Past Kentucky Chapter President
      National Vice President 2012

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"Map.jpg","src":"http:\/\/vulcanriders.us\/forum\/filedata\/fetch?filedataid=6849&type=full"**[/IMG2]

Comment

Welcome Splash. Just wanted to invite you to our September Monthly Meeting. All of the details are on the Charlotte Chapter 1-7 forum heading. or here: http://vulcanriders.us/Forum/showthread.php?t=3866
        We have a great active group that loves to ride and hang out. Hope you check us out.
        sigpic
        Rick "Groundhog" Hadley
        CHVRA President
        Charlotte Chapter 1-7
        www.charlottevra.com
        Facebook Link

Comment

Welcome Splash! Be sure to check out the Charlotte chapter, great bunch of guys and gals. Next meeting/ride 09-04-10 in Charlotte. Hope to see ya there. "RIDE SAFE"
          Last edited by misfit; 08-28-2010, 12:01 AM. Reason: spelling

'' Thanks Vets "
          Charlotte VRA 1-7

Comment

Welcome Splash. I'm sure you will enjoy the Vulcan. Our Rally will be in Robbinsville next year, so be sure to think about that. Hope to meet you there.
            Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
            2009 Vulcan Voyager
            V&H Slipons
            Thunder MFG Air Kit
            "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Welcome Splash, like the ones said above, if you can make it to the September meeting come on out.

Comment

Working...
              X