Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers!

Hey Everyone! Raphael from St. Charles, IL. here (outgrowth is my band's name). Just joined the forum today (or was it yesterday?)

I have been off a bike for almost 15 years. Picked up a '96 750 a couple months ago and have been slowly restoring her as much as time allows in between riding. Repainting Tank and fenders this weekend.

Anyone know where I can find replacement tank badges for this bike? I tried ebay but ended up getting a cheap piece of plastic that looked like it came out of a gum ball machine.

Take Care!

Re: Cheers!

Welcome to the forum Outgrowth. I still have the Vulcan tank badges that I removed off of my 2002 Vulcan 800A. You're welcome to them. They're like a painted flexible tar but they look good on a bike. If you're interested, email me at President@vulcanriders.us.
    John Featherlin
    Webmaster vulcanriders.us 2007-2016
    International Chapter Coordinator 2009-2016
    Forum Admin 2007-2016
    USA Chapter Coordinator 2007-2016
    National President 2007-2010
    National Vice President 2006
    National Secretary 2011-2012

Comment

Hi Outgrowth. I was off a bike for several years also until 2004 when I got a new Yamaha V Star 1100. Great bike. Kept it until it was paid for then went with a larger Vulcan. Sounds like you are going to have a nice 750 once your done restoring it. Post some pics later. BTW welcome to the forum.
      Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
      2009 Vulcan Voyager
      V&H Slipons
      Thunder MFG Air Kit
      "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

Welcome Chicago, the 750 will be a great bike for the Chicago area. Still one of the quickest Vulcans around, it's great for the traffic. I enjoyed my 750 when I had it, but the more open spaces here in Iowa seemed to call for a heavier bike.

It's going to be difficult finding 750 badges, I know of others who have searched in vein. The badges that Slicks offered is different, but would be better than nothing, if you want. There is a forum somewhere for just VN 750 owners, but don't have the info, perhaps one of the 750 owners will speak up.

Comment

Working...
        X