Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie from NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from NY

Hey all,

Newbie here from Long Island, New York. I'm on a 2007 Vulcan 900 custom, new to me last year. It is my first bike and I am loving it.

I've but a Cobra HP exhaust and a national cycle flyscreen on her.

here she is (the bike in the back is my brother's '09 Vulcan 900 classic

Glad to be here,
    truckie453
    -Vinny VROC #32287 - 2007 Vulcan 900 Custom, Ness Big Sucker, Fi2000R, Cobra 2-into-1
    The things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. People are good; honor, courage, virtue mean everything; power and money mean nothing; good always triumphs over evil; true love never dies. A man should believe in those things, because they are worth believing in.

Re: Newbie from NY

Welcome aboard, and may I say that you have great taste in Vulcan models and colors, and not just cause I have the same color 900C.

Comment

WELCOME THE VRA FORUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice Bike !

Comment

Welcome to the Forum!! I am sure you will find that we are a great group of classy people...... ok so I might have lied a little about the classy part Hope you enjoy the forum and enjoy the open road. I am on my 4th Vulcan and I absolutely love em.
        sigpic
        Rick "Groundhog" Hadley
        CHVRA President
        Charlotte Chapter 1-7
        www.charlottevra.com
        Facebook Link

Comment

Welcome from upstate NY.
          Albie Salsburg (1700 Rider)
          2009 Vulcan Voyager
          V&H Slipons
          Thunder MFG Air Kit
          "Ivan's Re-Flash"

Comment

welcome to the group Vinnie...Lots of good folks here Looking forward to chattin it up with ya....look around ans see if one of the 3 NY chapters is in your neighborhood (Fingerlakes, Mohawk Valley, and NY Chapters)....

Holler if you need anything and be sure to check out the RALLY PAGE, would love to have you there!
            Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
            Bullock
            Former VRA USA National President
            Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
            Crestview, Florida
            2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
            (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Welcome aboard truckie...nice bike!!!

sigpic
              Ride Safe!
              GADAWG

Comment

welcome aboard,----nice ride -----hope you get to ride more than north dakota we are under a blizzard watch 10inches due----ride safe.
                "Hagar"

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys. Hope to see you all out on the road!
                  -Vinny VROC #32287 - 2007 Vulcan 900 Custom, Ness Big Sucker, Fi2000R, Cobra 2-into-1
                  The things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. People are good; honor, courage, virtue mean everything; power and money mean nothing; good always triumphs over evil; true love never dies. A man should believe in those things, because they are worth believing in.

Comment

Working...
                  X