Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy

Hi everyone, Im new to the forum and just wanted to let everyone know. I ride a 01 Vulcan 500. It is my first bike and I have only been riding about 6 months now but have been around bikes my whole life. I got one of those Harley riders for a father haha so we have plenty of jokes to throw around at each other.
    "Expect the worst, hope for the best"

Welcome aboard! Feel free to jump into any conversations and add your 2 cents.

Comment

Welcome, Marine. It's a pleasure to have you join us. Are you currently in the service? Tell us a little more about yourself, where you're from, and if you have any insights as to the problems of Harely riding. I mean other than having to add saddlebags / trunk / sidecar to carry along the kitty litter for the oil dripping. LOL
      Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

Harleys

Sorry for the delay on getting back with you its been crazy at work but yes I am currently active duty and getting ready to go to Iwakuni, Japan the beggining of September. And about those Harley riders, I meant nothing personal, in fact I have my eye on a couple different ones for down the road. I was only joking about my father who has ridden 'rice burners' his whole life until he bought his first harley a few years back. So needless to say I have to throw in my comments on how 'those greesy guys are towin there bikes more than riding them' haha.

Comment

Stephen, enjoy your tour in Japan. Go talk to Kawasaki for us and let them know they should continue the Nomad. I'll be wanting another one of these years.

Comment

Vulcan Rep.

Ya I will definately do that and who knows maybe I can convence them to loan me a bike while Im out there! That would be nice haha so Ill see what I can do.

Comment

Stephen, thank you for serving this great country of ours.Your personal sacrifice and time spent serving are greatly appreciated.
              '05 Nomad
              '86 Concours
              '71 H-1 (project)

Comment

Thank You

Well Thank You from the bottom of my heart and just remember the even more couragous men and women who are out in the sandbox kicking in doors right now. Not to go against anyones beliefs here but I know come election time the man I vote for definately wont be the one who swore into his current position on the Qur'an, and also who wont even stand or cover his heart during the National Anthem. I am sorry but I am patriotic and I do have some standards for who I would like to run this country. Thanks again to all of you for being there and supportive, that is what is needed most.

Comment

Welcome! Newbie here too.

Comment

Newbie here three
                    07 Vulcan 500

Comment

Working...
                    X