Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New guy from Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy from Michigan

Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum and say hello to all you Vulcan riders I ride a 2003 Vulcan 1600 Classic. My first bike was a 1992 Honda Nighthawk 750 and after that a 1995 Honda Magna 750. The speed was great with those bikes but it got old and they were on the small side. I wanted to start long distance cruising and I finally took the leap and got a big comfy cruiser and I'm loving it. Riding is even more fun now than it ever was before I can't wait to take some long road trips. Here's a pic of my new baby...glad to be a part of the forum!

Re: New guy from Michigan

Welcome Semiauto.
    Nice looking Classic.
    If you ever decide to come out to south central PA way, let us know. I'm sure some of us would be glad to hook up with you and show you around..

What pipes are they?
    sigpic
    Woody Lentz
    Vulcan 1500 Classic
    South Central PA VRA (1-52)

Comment

Thanks for the offer Roadrash. I'll keep that in mind if I'm ever in the area. The pipes are Cobra Pro Power 2 into 1.

Comment

Nice to see people! welcome aboard, have fun and always be safe!
        PA 1-52 - South Central PA VRA
        Events Coordinator

Comment

Welcome! And trust me, when you finally get on that first long road trip you'll thank yourself for getting a Vulcan. After some of the trips I've taken I wouldn't want to do it any other way. Come on spring!
          Only a biker understands why a dog hangs its head out of the car window!

VRA membership is free! Pass the word! Have all the say as before but at no cost! What a great plan.

Comment

Working...
          X