Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New rider, new to VRA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New rider, new to VRA

Hello,
    I was never on a motorcycle but I've always wanted to ride and last September I took a rider safety course, passed my license and rented a bike -- and was hooked! Found my first Vulcan - 1999 500 LTD in October and rode 300 miles before the snow of Wisconsin arrived.

I joined the group last week and look forward to meeting new friends in the coming year. Being a novice, I look forward to learning from your experiences and knowledge. Blessed New Year to one and all.
    Best,
    D-Nel

Re: New rider, new to VRA

Welcome to the Vulcan Nation D-Nel...look forward to seeing ya on the boards

Aloha

Derry
    Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
    Bullock
    Former VRA USA National President
    Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
    Crestview, Florida
    2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
    (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

D-Nel welcome to the VRA.we have two chapters in Wisconsin. One by LaCrosse and ond by Appleton. I am really looking forward to summer, enough snow already.
      Dan
      Dan Hermans
      Vulcan 1700 Voyager Trike

VROC 23134

Comment

Thanks Dan and Bull for the warm welcome! My wife and I live near a hilly two lane road in Waukesha, WI and it was 58 degrees yesterday and last night sure enough a bike went by...today we woke up to 4" of snow, 25 mph winds and cold weather. Guess its not time to bring out the bike. It will soon enough.
        Happy New Year!
        D-Nel

Comment

Working...
        X