Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chillin in michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: chillin in michigan

Get a insurance quote from Dairyland. the link is on the first page of the forum. You may get a real good rate, I did and the VRA gets $10 just for looking at the quote. 10 minutes 1 email and they will not hound you.
    Dan
    Dan Hermans
    Vulcan 1700 Voyager Trike

VROC 23134

Comment

Can't hurt to get a quote and just look especially if it gets the VRA 10 bucks! Then Dan can think about the next goodie to add to the VRA store!
      Randy - aka racinfan101
      Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
      2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
      2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

just got my statement from all state-- MI jumped the Uninsured rates again. with 4 bike we are looking at a 300 per year jump... damn. Mattie is blowing up at me for the cost-- add the new "no lid" law sure it or all ready has all jumped the price. frickin Ins company's run MI. all ready been down the ins shopping road 4 times in 8 years... do not think any one is going to be that much cheaper any more. sigh..
        Glenn Gale, President 1-26

Comment

Working...
        X