Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hello!

Originally posted by Dave Stout View Post
    Ron,

Something else I forgot to mention, Kawasaki has an after market seat for the 900. I think it is manufactured by Saddlemen. I've heard good things about it.
    I looked those up today. It looks pretty good and I actually found one site that advertised the studded one for only $204! Definitely a maybe?

Thanks,
    Ron
    sigpic
    2009 VN900 LT
    Burlington, NC

Comment

Good deal Ron, always glad to help. Stick around the site and get more familiar with everything. Who knows, maybe there are hopes for that Carolina chapter after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stout View Post
        Good deal Ron, always glad to help. Stick around the site and get more familiar with everything. Who knows, maybe there are hopes for that Carolina chapter after all.
        Hope so, I sent a PM to the Guy you'd told me about, but haven't heard back from him. I didn't see an email address though.

Thanks,
        Ron
        sigpic
        2009 VN900 LT
        Burlington, NC

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldki View Post
          Hope so, I sent a PM to the Guy you'd told me about, but haven't heard back from him. I didn't see an email address though.

Thanks,
          Ron
          I just checked "RedGhost" on the Member List, his email is there. Just CLICK on email to the right of his name.

Good Luck

Comment

Working...
          X