Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slicks
    replied
    Re: New Member

Originally posted by Vol on a Vulcan View Post
    Yes, I want to be a member. Now what? LOL The weather sure is nice here
    in NC. Lets ride!
    Vol,

Step 1: Post your interest in starting a chapter in the forum called "Start or Find a Vulcan riding club near you"

Step 2: Find email addresses for all of the Vulcan riders who live near you and email them. At the top of that forum is a sticky note with 4 great resources. You'll probably find a couple dozen people.

There are a lot of tips and instructions on "How to start a chapter" on the National website at the link below
    Start a Chapter

It only takes initiative from one person to start a great riding club. Let us know if you have any questions.

Leave a comment:

• scpavra1
    replied

No, Bull ... you weren't supposed to drink it all! But far be it from me to ask that you give it all back. YIKES! I'll buy my own at this point, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied

Originally posted by meanstreak031 View Post
    Welcome to the newest members to the forum. Gather round and relax. DaBull buys the beer, just let him know what kind.

oops....was i not supposed to drink it all???

Leave a comment:

• meanstreak031
    replied

Welcome to the newest members to the forum. Gather round and relax. DaBull buys the beer, just let him know what kind.

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied

Welcome Geogia Rider! I have family up there in Peachtree City! Welcome to the boards, to the group, and to the fun!

Leave a comment:

• scpavra1
    replied

Georgia! Glad you found us! Welcome to one of the friendliest forums you'll ever run into. Pull up a seat and tell us about yourself. The folks here will be happy to help you on the way to getting a Ga. chapter started by providing literature, ideas on starting, etc. There's nothing better than to enlarge the family and have new brothers and sisters of Vulcan to chat with and, hopefully, meet somewhere along the lines. Don't get lost and don't let time deter you from trying. Stay with us and we'll help you as much as possible to see that Ga. has a chapter for you to be an integral part of.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Stout
    replied

Originally posted by Georgia Rider View Post
    New member from Newnan, Georgia (30 miles south of Atlanta)
    ride with a church Bikers ministry at this time but would like to get a Georgia chapter of Vulcan riders started..Any Georgia riders out there? Give me a holler..Ride SAFE.
    Georgia Rider

Welcome aboard!

If you'd like to attract some other Georgia riders, you may want to start a new thread.

You can search through the Members List at the top bar. On the far right of your screen will read Search Members, go to advanced search and run a GA search.

Again, Welcome! It's always good to have new folks signing in.

Leave a comment:

• Georgia Rider
    replied

New member from Newnan, Georgia (30 miles south of Atlanta)
    ride with a church Bikers ministry at this time but would like to get a Georgia chapter of Vulcan riders started..Any Georgia riders out there? Give me a holler..Ride SAFE.
    Georgia Rider

Leave a comment:

• Vol on a Vulcan
    replied

Yes, I want to be a member. Now what? LOL The weather sure is nice here
    in NC. Lets ride!

Leave a comment:

• scpavra1
    replied

You can help by saying "Yes! I want to be a member!" Gice a hand when and where you can. But if there are enough people to get things rolling, that's the toughest part. It

Leave a comment:

• Vol on a Vulcan
    replied

Hello all, I am new here and I am in Durham. I have never been part of
    a riding group but I am interested in joining one.

I try to ride every nice weekend. I have family and job commitments
    so I do not think I am the right person to start a new chapter.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Stout
    replied

If you NC guys want to search the site for other NC riders go to "Members List" to the right of your screen it will read "search members" go to "advance search" and scroll down the list to "state" and run the search for NC.

I suggest you use the email provided by each person to contact them and let them know you are considering starting a chapter. If they see interest from others willing to share the responsibility of starting a chapter they may be more willing to get involved.
    Last edited by Dave Stout; 02-07-2009, 02:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ronaldki
    replied

It's starting to look alot better for a NC Chapter! Welcome aboard usmalenurse.

Leave a comment:

• Dave Stout
    replied

The NEW guy "ronaldki" is in NC and looking to start a chapter. David and Brian were at the Rally last year from NC and looking for people. David goes by "RedGhost".

Go to the Members List and email anyone from NC, I'm sure you will get a response.

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied

hey...i went to the MemberList up above and did an Advanced Search by state...there are 8 folks in NC...sounds like it could be a Chapter

Leave a comment:

Working...
X