Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Northern NV Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northern NV Chapter

Good afternoon everyone!

I am, of course, new to this community. It seems that Northern NV is not represented from what I can see. While I'm hopeful that there may already be something in process, it does not appear so. Do we have any members interested in starting a Northern NV chapter? How can we gain some momentum behind this?
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Good luck in getting something started!
    Randy - aka racinfan101
    Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
    2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
    2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Originally posted by SykoM32 View Post
      Good afternoon everyone!

I am, of course, new to this community. It seems that Northern NV is not represented from what I can see. While I'm hopeful that there may already be something in process, it does not appear so. Do we have any members interested in starting a Northern NV chapter? How can we gain some momentum behind this?

Jerry - Have any of the Chapter Coordinators sent you info pertaining to starting a new chapter?
      Aloha

Derry ~DaBull~
      Bullock
      Former VRA USA National President
      Former NW Florida Chapter 1-6 President
      Crestview, Florida
      2012 Vulcan Voyager 1700
      (Previous 2005 Vulcan Nomad 1600)

~If you fool with Da Bull...You're gonna get the Horn

Comment

Originally posted by DaBull View Post

Jerry - Have any of the Chapter Coordinators sent you info pertaining to starting a new chapter?

Not at this time, I've been doing some digging and it seems like motivation and participation has been an issue in the past. I'd still be interested in seeing how I can help get this going anyhow.

Comment

Jerry I just sent you some information to take a look at.
          Randy - aka racinfan101

2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Thank you! I appreciate the information, took me a minute to find the e-mail. Here's to hoping there are more updates to this post.

Comment

Great! Glad you received it. As you can tell the first hard part is finding those select other folks to help you out, once you do it gets much easier! Hit us up if you have questions!!
              Randy - aka racinfan101

Comment

Working...
              X