Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanting to start a chapter in wv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DaBull
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike Fowler View Post
    Looking to start a chapter in wv any help would be appreciated

Hi Mike! Sorry for the delay...perfect storm this week/end and we have all been busy... I will be sending you info in the next 5-minutes.... posting intent is first step, finding at least 4-Vulcan Riders is second step---check..... so you guys are ahead of the curve already....check email in a few and holler back if you need any thing.....

email sent.

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Mike sorry for the delay. I’ve been traveling for work and separated from the computer since Friday morning, and am a little limited using the phone. Derry Bullock or perhaps Michael Oldfield I hope will send you the info today. If not I will get it to you this evening or Monday morning.

If you have 6 people already, and 4 of them are Vulcan owners you are in great shape. You could schedule a meeting and discuss officer positions, bylaws for your chapter, and chapter name.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Fowler
    replied
    Thanks we can't wait

Leave a comment:

• Voyager_PWS
    replied
    Hi Mike, Someone will be sending you some information via email soon about getting things started. With 6 already interested you have a good start there!! Good luck on the chapter and hopefully we can hook up and ride together sometime!!

Leave a comment:

• Mike Fowler
    replied
    We have 6 people to start chapter with

Leave a comment:

• Mike Fowler
    started a topic Wanting to start a chapter in wv

Wanting to start a chapter in wv

Looking to start a chapter in wv any help would be appreciated
Working...
X