Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Like to start a Chapter Montgomery Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racinfan101
    replied
    A fresh start may be good as you said, and I have reached out to Dan myself, it is a common courtesy for us to do so. It is funny how a chapter that is down and out will blame their ultimate demise on another chapter starting close to them even though that has nothing to do with it, and I would certainly want to know if someone were starting a chapter within 75 miles of me.

According to Google Maps it looks like 55 miles between Houston and Montgomery My chapter is centered in Peoria and I am 35 miles from there which does make it a challenge at times so I understand where you are coming from.

Leave a comment:

• ReadMeToo
    replied
    Well being we are not in Houston at all that makes it confusin being Our county is the largest in Texas an Houston from Montgomery is 75 miles away along with being the 3rd oldest town in Texas . Since Montgomery County is the largest county in Texas with the base in Montgomery Lake Conroe would attract more riders . Also 12 towns stretched out in the county

I feel a fresh start just might be best. The North Houston Charter hasnt had a meeting since June 2016

But I will make contact as I have before .

Thanks for the quick response

Robert Robbins SMCA

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Houston was never a recognized chapter, and yes sadly North Houston is barely clinging to life. I'm not opposed to having a chapter trying to start that close to N Houston given the size of Houston, but before you make a push to do that if I track down Dan Healy the Chapter President and chat with him would you be interested in helping breath life into North Houston?

If not I will still need to try and get in touch with Dan to let him know there is someone looking to start one in Montgomery.

Leave a comment:

• ReadMeToo
    started a topic Would Like to start a Chapter Montgomery Texas

Would Like to start a Chapter Montgomery Texas

I am finding both Houston Texas Chapter an North Houston Chapters are silent , thus I am 60 miles north of Houston in Montgomery Texas 3rd oldest town in Texas along with the Largest county in Texas, Lake Conroe Texas Thus what can I do .
Working...
X