Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to start a SW Washington/NW Oregon Chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 750 Chris
    replied
    I wouldn't mind joining in. I created a Facebook account so as to keep in contact and even requested to join. But now Facebook refuses to let me get back online. I can sign-in but it immediately goes to a screen saying that I need to input my mobile phone number so they can send me a six-digit code to use to secure the account. However at that point, not matter what format I input the number, it won't accept it. So I'm screwed.
    I greatly dis-like Facebook.
    Is there some other way I can do this?

Leave a comment:

• Voyager_PWS
    replied
    Yeah what Randy said! :-) and of course if you have any questions feel free to reach out to any of us. We will be glad to help you out!

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    We will need the names / forum names / e-mails and their positions in the chapter. We need an e-mail confirmation that you have reviewed the national bylaws. Once we have that you are good to go. As for local bylaws you either have to simply agree to follow national bylaws, but we encourage all chapters to put their own bylaws in place. Does not have to happen at the first meeting, but no time like then to get the ball rolling on bylaws, when you will hold elections each year, amount if any dues you are going to charge, and things like that.

You can review the bylaws and see sample chapter bylaws at this link - http://vulcanriders.us/full-width/

You can also find a bunch of information under the "Chapter Info" tab on the homepage of the website. Once you are official we send some additional items as well.

Leave a comment:

• Doobie
    replied
    Ok, so we have our first official meeting and ride coming up this weekend. What exactly needs to happen in order for us to become an official chapter. I know electing 4 officers is required. Probably a charter. What else?

Leave a comment:

• Doobie
    replied
    Originally posted by DaBull View Post

Doobie... what is your contact info that you would like to use... email, phone (not mandatory), city center.... I will email all Washitonians from the control panel as well as Oregonians if your are within 50 miles or so??
    Cupcub71@Gmail.Com

Longview/Kelso is the city center. 98632. Anything within 50 miles would probably work.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• DaBull
    replied
    Originally posted by Doobie View Post
    Ok, so I got the Facebook group up and running. Pretty rudimentary so far but here it is. I'm looking to put together some casual rides, see how things go and if there is enough interest for a chapter. Link below. Please pass italong to anyone you think mightbe interested.

Thanks

https://www.facebook.com/groups/187281781970277/

Doobie... what is your contact info that you would like to use... email, phone (not mandatory), city center.... I will email all Washitonians from the control panel as well as Oregonians if your are within 50 miles or so??

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied

So where else are you thinking when you say 'post it in the national group'? I kinda thought that's what I had done here.

Is there another place you had in mind?
    The National Facebook group like Patrick mentioned.

Leave a comment:

• Voyager_PWS
    replied
    Not sure why your posts required approvals before they showed. I approved it so it would post up. Sorry for the delay.

Leave a comment:

• Voyager_PWS
    replied

So where else are you thinking when you say 'post it in the national group'? I kinda thought that's what I had done here.

I think he was meaning the National FaceBook Group. To see if you can get more responses there.

Leave a comment:

• Doobie
    replied
    Originally posted by Racinfan101 View Post
    Good deal!! I just got in and have not caught up on FB yet, So if you have not I can share it in the national group, or if you would like to that might even be better, as you could rattle off more of the surrounding towns, and who you are.

Leave a comment:

• Raiderbobcat
    replied
    Hey Doobie, sorry I missed your question... good thing we connected on the FB page... Can't wait to meet up and go ride.

Leave a comment:

• Doobie
    replied
    Originally posted by Raiderbobcat View Post
    I'm in... really interested in meeting people and rides
    Cool. Where about are you bobcat?

Leave a comment:

• Raiderbobcat
    replied
    I'm in... really interested in meeting people and rides

Leave a comment:

• Racinfan101
    replied
    Good deal!! I just got in and have not caught up on FB yet, So if you have not I can share it in the national group, or if you would like to that might even be better, as you could rattle off more of the surrounding towns, and who you are.

Leave a comment:

• Doobie
    replied
    Originally posted by sanchelli92 View Post
    If you can get the site started I would love to be a part of the group. We live in the astoria area

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
    Here's the link. We are headed out to Astoria soon. Love to meet up.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/187281781970277/

Leave a comment:

Working...
X