Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to start a new Chapter in Milwaukee, WI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to start a new Chapter in Milwaukee, WI

I think it's time Milwaukee got it's own Charter. Wisconsin is down to one Charter and Milwaukee would be a good hub for the surrounding areas and recently closed down Charter members. We have riders, we have scenery, and we have alot of great events to gather at.

Good Luck!! Let us know if you need anything!
    Patrick "Hotwheels" Sharon
    President Columbus Vulcan Riders Chapter 1-32
    Columbus, Oh
    National President 2020
    National Vice President 2019
    National Treasurer 2013 - 2015
    VROC Member # 34133
    2014 Vulcan Voyager
    2021 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited

2020 CanAm Spyder F3-Limited
    2009 Vulcan Voyager - Gone
    2002 1500 Mean Streak - Gone
    2007 Vulcan VN2000 Classic LT
    -Gone
    2007 Vulcan VN900 Classic LT - Gone

Columbus Vulcan Riders 1-32 FaceBook group

Comment

Looking for members in the Milwaukee area or SE Wisconsin who are interested in getting another Chapter going. If you were in one of the recently closed down Charters, and still looking for a home and a group to ride with, lets get together. Milwaukee has some great riding spots, great bars, and one of the best communities for riders. I'm not planning on a short lived group. Something that will be around as long as we can. Ever changing to keep things fun. As much involvement as you want.

To the Admins and Officers- any help connecting with previous Wisconsin Charter members or other interested riders would be great.

Comment

We can send you some additional information on top of what is on the website.

There are plenty of Vulcan Riders out there, just be persistent as gathering up a like minded group of folks can take some time.
        Randy - aka racinfan101
        Central IL Chapter 1-39 President
        2024/25 National President

https://www.facebook.com/groups/cent...?ref=bookmarks
        2002 Vulcan Drifter 800, 2010 Vulcan Nomad 1700, 2020 Kawasaki W800. Gone but not forgotten...2008 Vulcan Mean Streak, 2002 Vulcan Drifter 1500.

Comment

Hey TommyZ, check out the post on VRA facebook page were I ask NCM to post their location. There are over 300 members posted.
          You only live once, so live life like a kid always
          www.facebook.com/groups/missouribootheelvra/
          https://www.facebook.com/tom.taylor....ref=ts&fref=ts
          http://missouribootheel1-58.weebly.com

Comment

TommyZ,

Let me know if you get more interest in the Milwaukee Area. I am out in Waukesha County. I was a member of the Rock River Valley Chapter, but unfortunately there was not enough interest and time for members to be Officers to keep it going. Also, we were very spread out as a Chapter distance wise, so it made it tough to meet up.

If you get something going, let me know I would be interested in joining. Unfortunately, I do not have the time to be an officer, at this time.

Comment

Working...
            X